You bitches are raping illmuzik

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Holly Scott said:
6) NO MORE SHAMELESS DICKRIDING!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! AND IF SOMEONE GIVES YOU PROPS, DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR SIGNATURE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono
as i understand it the Pancake Bunny says what he wants.. lol

shootthenewb
he did that shyt as a joke ...since everyone had startin uppin themselves in there sigs.he did it to be funny.................on another note I see Truth has gotten his whip back

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Cold Truth said:
i hear you chrono, but to be honest thats what makes illmuzik... it should be that way, you know?

i see what your sayin.. last thing i want is a heirarchy of elite personalities acting holier than thou to people with few posts. To be honest it didnt bug me as much as i was surprised to see it, but then again that reflects the respect some of these newer guys have for the community

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
J Rilla said:
on another note I see Truth has gotten his whip back

this time with an upgrade- i got the deluxe Simon Belmont model with poison tip spikes on the end. fade got it from some gypsy in the town northeast of here, and gave it to me to hold. he says as long as an Illmuzik Super Mod holds it, the fucktards will be kept to a minimum.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
J Rilla said:
he did that shyt as a joke ...since everyone had startin uppin themselves in there sigs.he did it to be funny.................on another note I see Truth has gotten his whip back

Thank you for catching the irony of that. Free flapjacks for you, buddy.

Holly Scott

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Humble newb

J Rilla said:

I hear ya

I gotta admit, I was a bit wasted lastnight and in a goofy mood.

peace

members online