Your Production Goal

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
To reach my full potential and make a living doing this. And create a body of work the people can truely appreciate. I want to influence the next generation music listeners. I wanna do what so many producers like Primo or Timbaland done for me. And just keep it going.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I try to have smaller goals that help me accomplish my larger goals. I do work in the music industry as my full time job, but I want to further that. I try to produce three albums a year (1 hip-hop, 1 electronic, 1 rock/folk) to keep my musical chops up. Thats about 1 song a week. So I try and do that. I also try and do 4 good videos a year. I find that if I break my larger goals down to smaller goals I can have more direction in what I do.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
My immediate goal is to produce an underground album with MCs from Illmuzik. But my long time goal is to continually get better with my skillz and NEVER stop learning all I can about music production and recording. I love Hip-Hop and I want to do my part and contribute something substantial so at the end of the day you could say, "Damn, that dude was dope!"

Bakatraxx

ill o.g.
My goal is to develop my own unique style that is known for it advanced but yet simple techniques. I want to be known in the game as the guy you go to when you want something different, but something different that makes you a hit.

My plan is to learn as much as I can, To practice as much as I can, and to collaborate with mc's as much as I can.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
my goal is too get to the top and bring real hiphop back to the mainstream. i refuse to work with any of these soulja boy / jibbs type shit, if anyone of u are on their shit thats you, but someone needs to step up and bring hiphop back to the way it was.
i want evryone to enjoy my shit, i already have my friends who typically dislike hiphop liking my shit. but yh, i just want to get major love for my beats.

peace!

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
get my mix's tighter
learn reason4
get some project done wit deferent artist
put up a mix tape
and if them 2 girl and 1 cup come around im making sure i shit in the cup!!!lmao!! them dirty chicken headz!!lmao!
get paid!
learn to play piano
compose more
man i have so much to improve the list go's on

members online