1 hit wonder/ were are they now

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Holmzini said:
camp lo - them cats dropped the HOT first album
Camp lo - was doin some shit with the def jux crew last time i heard anything from them.....They had a collab on the last AesopRock.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Lady of rage...

YBT ? Tap the bottle is probably one of my fav's 12"s.

SSL ? ( smoking suckers with logic )...mother made you, mother fuck you

Royal flush ? Iced down medallions

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
LADY OF RAGE

now thats some shit

bitch was crazy

come back rage

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
I wonder what D.O.C. is doing now-a-days. Funky Enough was my favorite shit!!

-Roy

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Young Black Teenagers

Thats what I mean, YBT is in the house set up !

Seriously, Tap the bottle was some wicked booze track, get drunk and in the moshpit kinda stuff.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Holmzini said:
the oother two guys besides jayz on the track "if i should die" off of hard knock life album

THE RANJHAZ....THEY WASNT BAD, THEY WAS SiGNED To THE CARTER FACULTY, AND THEN......No 'AND THEN'.

SPEAKiNG oF RnB, WHAT ABoUT THAT DUDE RoME.
EVERYTiME i SEE YoUR FACE, iT MAKES ME WANNA..............................SiNG.

RELEASE;

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
Lady of rage...

YBT ? Tap the bottle is probably one of my fav's 12"s.

SSL ? ( smoking suckers with logic )...mother made you, mother fuck you

Royal flush ? Iced down medallions

yo i remember that beat from royal flush. ish sounded VIOLENT. we just kept freestyling on that beat. were are they now seriously

C

Copenhagen

Formant, I remember talking about DP before, but hadn't guesses that we shared The Nonce too.

Blas Big Boy of Blahzay Blahzay did an EP or album sometime ago. Had a real nice track with french rapper Triptik.
Also, from Illegal, Jamal went solo...but haven't heard anything from him in ages too.

Anybody know what happened with Real Live also. Can't remember hearing much new stuff from these cats either; A+, Outsidaz, Queen Pen, O.C., Mykill Myers, Funkdoobiest...etc...some are pretty self explanatory cause their shit wasn't that hot...but still...wonder where they are at.

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
Ya man cool breeze is still in my routation, that was a classic southern album. Organised noise's production on that ablum was sick. breez's flow was ill to i respect that he dosent use profanitity

class..

I was just listening to Cool Breeze this past weekend. I was making a playlist and was going through his cd again. Nice!

Hey what ever happen to Mr. Mike, Tela and South Circle. Other than 8Ball and MJG I haven't really hear anything else from Suave House(8 and MJG now with Bad Boy).

Oh yeah! What about Kausion and K-Dee. They used to be with Cube. Both had pretty good albums me. I still bang'em both. I do hear Gonzo on a few tracks, but nothing big.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
DAMN FUCK THE oNE HiT WoNDERS, WHAT ABoUT STUPiD ASS NAMES.

RELEASE;