200th post, 3 Reasons Why I love Illmuzik.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
@Barbie, once Relic and Step flew out to meet me and I filmed a music video for them. It is WAAYY more than just an internet forum here. Most of us really do try and help each other out in real life. When I worked at Sweetwater sound I talked to guys from ill on the phone all the time. Always tried to help. These days I am so busy I cant help as much. (and I have had a year from hell) But ill will always be fam to me.

See video here

@Barbie, once Relic and Step flew out to meet me and I filmed a music video for them. It is WAAYY more than just an internet forum here. Most of us really do try and help each other out in real life. When I worked at Sweetwater sound I talked to guys from ill on the phone all the time. Always tried to help. These days I am so busy I cant help as much. (and I have had a year from hell) But ill will always be fam to me.

This was the cutest thing I ever read on here. I don't ever hear u guys talk like that is kinda refreshing...I don't think I've awwwwwwed so loud at a post in my life. It's so awesome to hear u have found such amazing friends here @thedreampolice, thats real life shit right there. This is something really brilliant you've created Fade, kudos. Real talk.

Ima go wipe my eyes now and stop embarrassing everyone.....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
@thedreampolice Mike Conyers is my rep there for years. You know him?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
The candy is great because it makes the gf happy after Ive spent lots of money on gear and not her lol !
Here hon, LOOK, CANDY!!

This site is the bomb though. People leave and come back and all types of phases but Illfam is sorta like hiphop masonry , I treat members like family in real person and will def look out for members.
I learned hella lot from here.

That's too bad. He was holding it down for everyone here, helping out a lot.

Yeah I miss dac, he held down the fort for a long time during a quiet spell. I wouldnt blame him for giving up the music though. I probably would if I was in his position.

Same. Thats why I will always be a loyal member. And try to help others the way I was helped.

i do the same thing.

y'all need to stop with all this kumbaya shit before you make me go meet up with Relic....for real this time.

Who TF doesn't like kumbaya u little curmudgeon.

The candy is great because it makes the gf happy after Ive spent lots of money on gear and not her lol !
Here hon, LOOK, CANDY!!

This site is the bomb though. People leave and come back and all types of phases but Illfam is sorta like hiphop masonry , I treat members like family in real person and will def look out for members.

For the record this tactic doesnt work for me so if I'm ever mad at you...give me weed. Fuck candy. NOTE: If ur not careful ur gunna make ur own lady fat. No bueno.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
i do the same thing.

y'all need to stop with all this kumbaya shit before you make me go meet up with Relic....for real this time.

Dude ! I mean we are in the same city, Im here about to start drinking vodka this very moment sir!
You have no excuse! lol

Barbie Im pretty sure you can get whatever you want mad or not.

members online