Advice?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Hmm still got ime on my contract, gonna check if BB has anything worth sticking with by then, if not... droid. Good stuff to know Suc

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Am I the only one that uses winamp???

It's only the best music player out there for computers and mobile. Not to mention you dont even have to hook your phone up to your computer to sync if you have wifi.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
My 1st post from my bnew GSII. I'm luving it so far.

That's good....utilize the Swype, makes texting a lot easier....

Esp if you're like me and have big fingers....

If you have the 4G in your area, you're golden...Wifey's phone utilizes the 4G and it's really quick for AT&T....and they aren't even converted to LTE, yet.

Sprint is going away from WiMax 4G and going LTE as well.... Sprint and Clearwire are encountering issues and is the reason why 4G hasn't really expanded as much as they wanted...basically Clearwire can't hold up their end of the bargain... Sprint is also phasing out Nextel in 2012 and going with Sprint Direct Connect....What is actually good for Sprint is that they are integrating both iDEN (Nextel) and CDMA (Sprint) networks.....Which is slated to provide more coverage area in sq miles than Verizon (I'm a Sprint employee and I'll believe it when I see it....call me cynical).

The T-mobile merger looks like it won't happen.....but don't fret....at&t may just use that money to improve their own network (which is why the deal has been shot down already)

Verizon will still continue to dominate the market for it's quickly expanding LTE service and being #1 in customer satisfaction for the major 4 carriers..... (US Cellular, which is a smaller regional carrier is ranked #1 overall)

If I leave Sprint, I'm going back to at&t...I was very happy with the service and I don't have to worry about going over 2GB of data for my smartphone...lol....but sprint offers free unlimited service to it's employees...so I can't beat free....only downfall is that we can't get some popular phones when they release (like the iPhone)....and it took us 5 months to get the Evo...probably longer for the iPhone.

Funny thing is...one of my wifey's friends ordered one iPhone and got two of them...lol. We're waiting on whether or not she will be charged for the 2nd one.....if Not...then it's mine....for free..lmao....however we are still not allowed to activate it....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I use it often at home and I just found an app of it for my Samsung.

@Sucio - my only hangup with AT&T was you have to get the 4GIG plan to utilize the hotspot feature. But yeah, I'm digging the phone for sure.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
@Sucio - you may not know how to dress for a Hip Hop Battle but you know your ish when it comes to phones! hahaha! Im luving this phone! Soooo many super dope apps that are FREE! Good signal, 4G, no crashes, everything is running great! I really can't imagine anyone not liking this phone. I appreciate your help and advice sir! When I was with Sprint, I had a htc touch pro and I thought that phone was the ultimate, NOT SO! this phone runs circles around it (backwards) lol.

@dp - I know that you said you had problems with your android but I have yet to find 1 fault with this one. Idk, maybe it's because this phone is dual core but it's been amazing so far! With "your brain" hahaha, you should check it out.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yeah...at&t and it's limited data....

The mobile Hotspot for Sprint is a 5GB limit. and 4G is no longer unlimited with the connection cards n shit.

Shit...the touch pro 2 is a sweet phone, too. Best WinMo phone ever.

You will definitely enjoy that phone...the phone is badass. I'm in limbo on what my next phone would be.... I would love an iPhone, but if my shit is lost/stolen. I gotta come out of pocket and buy the shit outright....that shit is expensive....

Dp is experiencing what specific device users are experiencing.... an operating system made for countless different devices made by different manufacturers... Android is awesome on my Evo...it runs great, never freezes, good response... Only issue is battery life...they made the battery too small to run that big ass screen...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I've had this phone for a couple of days now and I've been playing with it every chance I get, I set it up to run off of my router whenever I'm at home, I've been all over the internet from online banking to facebook to watching Netflix and I have used none of my 4GB! I'm not even sure if I could use up the 2GB plan. I just had to get the 4GB plan to use the hotspot feature (which I really got for my wife) whenever we go somewhere with no internet access. I'm really pleased with everything so far.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Awesome...

I'm hoping NI comes out with the maschine version for Android, because that would definitely make me go to the Galaxy S.... The Nexus Prime is next.....that looks fucking crazy.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Ended up going iPhone 5, and never looked back.

Apple just makes better phones.

members online