Afghanistan.. To Be There or Not To be There..

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Oh I'm not saying keep letting them grow it, but just buy what they have growing right now at double the price. It would make a lot less farmers join the taliban, because right now that is the only income for those families. The reality of the situation is though that the country is so far behind the rest of the developed world there are not legitimate outfits to allow them to grow wheat or grains or what ever else can grow there and for them to feed their families.

Most everybody there grows there own food so there isn't really a market for them to sell grains or whatever to their native population. The country, as LDB mentioned, is war torn from decades of war. There is a reason why Afghanistan has the nickname of Where Empires go to Die. The only solution is for us to pull out, and to even think of eliminating a radical sect of religions fanatics is equivalent to genocide.

We need to adopt a whole new foreign policy of let the world settle it's own problems and take no sides.

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Anyone ever read 1984 by George Orwell.

The purpose of war is not necessarily to win or gain territory, but to expend our federal resources at a level large enough that things can be hidden within that spending. Does it really cost 1.4 billion to build a special jet? How do I know? I "know" because I read it on a website, who read it from a report generated by Boeing, who is contracted by the Fed to build things and meet the federal budget requirements.... So in the end, our sources of information are controlled. How can we know where this money goes, what it's purpose is or why it's truly being spent? We can't.

I also think that people underestimate Afghans. They've taken on every major empire in the world and survived. What makes the US govt think that they will be the ones to win? They've been fighting for tens of thousands of years... we fight when corporations tell us to.... Who has more motivation? Who has more knowledge of their history and culture? It's not us... that's for sure.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Oh I'm not saying keep letting them grow it, but just buy what they have growing right now at double the price. It would make a lot less farmers join the taliban, because right now that is the only income for those families. The reality of the situation is though that the country is so far behind the rest of the developed world there are not legitimate outfits to allow them to grow wheat or grains or what ever else can grow there and for them to feed their families.

Most everybody there grows there own food so there isn't really a market for them to sell grains or whatever to their native population. The country, as LDB mentioned, is war torn from decades of war. There is a reason why Afghanistan has the nickname of Where Empires go to Die. The only solution is for us to pull out, and to even think of eliminating a radical sect of religions fanatics is equivalent to genocide.

We need to adopt a whole new foreign policy of let the world settle it's own problems and take no sides.

Im not sure if you understand the scope of things over there but heres the quick rundown...

In the late 90s/ early 2000s - The US and Brittain went overthere and pressured the taliban to destroy its poppy fields. However, they stockpiled what was left and still sold it. The taliban governed over 90% of Afghan. The US and Brits placed an interim government but that eventually failed. The farmers tried to grow wheat but that didnt work because they couldnt make enough money to sustain their families. Since then the taliban regained control and now Afghan is once again the leading producer of poppy.

So the farmers have no choice in the matter, its starve to death or grow poppy.

I agree with you and LDB on the rest. I too wish we would fight our own battles but the US government will always have other interest in worldly affairs.

dac

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

Someone should have said that in 1978 to Jimmy Carter.... ever since we started fucking with Iran, they've been threatening to blow us to pieces... now we depose Saddam (the only motherfucker crazy enough to keep Iran and the Taliban in check) and we're having more problems without him there than we ever did with him there.... and I know we didn't take him out because of his "war crimes" or "crimes against humanity" because look at what goes on Africa everyday...

You're extraordinarily correct, but it's too late for our govt to reconcile with the rest of the world and get our beaks out of the other bird's nests.

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
@Dac

I didn't know about the previous intervention of the British and the US to get them to stop poppy production, but I was aware that there is no other crop that would produce the income they need to provide for their families. It also isn't like the money they are making from the poppy is exactly the most comfortable lifestyle either.

My thoughts on the whole thing is that we legalize and regulate. The money they would make from trade would put their beef with us on the back burner. They would still hate us, but they would gain a little legitimacy and their interest would be more concerned with making money. They are still going to be crazy fanatics, but eventually the farmers would gang together and drive the taliban out because they would make more money.

Not only that, but it would do other positive things here in America too. I'm not cool with thought of going to the corner store and buying coke or h or any of the hard drugs. But it would cut budgets for law enforcements and allow them to focus on more important issues such as robberies and murders. Cut down cost of inmate housing, etc.

@Sed

Yea, Pandora's Box has been opened already, there really isn't a peaceful solution to the problem. If we were to cut loose all of our allies it wouldn't be long before WWIII started. We are screwed I have a bad feeling that when SHTF somebody is going to hit the reset button. The bankers and government from all over the world royally screwed themselves along with everybody else with this Ponzi scheme they pulled on the world.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Anyone ever read 1984 by George Orwell.

The purpose of war is not necessarily to win or gain territory, but to expend our federal resources at a level large enough that things can be hidden within that spending. Does it really cost 1.4 billion to build a special jet? How do I know? I "know" because I read it on a website, who read it from a report generated by Boeing, who is contracted by the Fed to build things and meet the federal budget requirements.... So in the end, our sources of information are controlled. How can we know where this money goes, what it's purpose is or why it's truly being spent? We can't.

I also think that people underestimate Afghans. They've taken on every major empire in the world and survived. What makes the US govt think that they will be the ones to win? They've been fighting for tens of thousands of years... we fight when corporations tell us to.... Who has more motivation? Who has more knowledge of their history and culture? It's not us... that's for sure.

Fam I am 1,000,000% in agreement with you. I've experienced firsthand what the Afghani Guerillas/Taliban are capable off during my deployments to Afghan. The media really downplay the military and tactical competency of these people so bad it’s almost lies lol. Think about it, if US and Coalition Forces are in fact far more superior we would have wiped out these guys with in 3 years max. The Taliban were trained by US Special Forces, CIA, ect ect so they could be capable of defeating the Russians. On top of that we supplied them with most of their current weapon systems and trained them how to use them. After defeating the Russians the Taliban took any remaining weapons that were left behind. These guys been strapped since way back. Also, they know enough military and guerilla tactics to keep us at bay until they reach their goals. Preservation of life is not a concept that that they recognize. They will continue to pump out 3 times as many combatants for the next thousand years if they have too. Because of their twisted interpretation on ISLAM and use of terror tactics, they can brainwash damn near an endless amount of drone soldiers that will fight to the DEATH.
On a side note if the American public were convinced that we are fighting a war that we cannot and will not win would they support it? NO. I can’t really speak too much into thing because I am still active duty and still have to deploy and play my position but think about it for a sec. Never found bin laden, never stopped the Taliban/Al Qaeda and other Terrorist cells in the region, never fully trained their government to handle their own shit. Plus Shit getting worse everyday….. C’mon son get the fuk otta here with that bull sheet. Peace

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
The US has the means to end all of it in 1 day. Its the politics of war that stop us from doing it. It doesnt matter how well we trained them nor does it matter how good their weapons are. 2Good spoke on the reasons why we are fighting this type of war...The problem is we're basically fighting fire with fire. Im suggesting fighting fire with water and be done with it. To go in another country and fight their type of war is ridiculous which makes me ask the question why? The only answer is because we have other objectives. They cant shoot, kill or damage what they cant hit and we have the means of giving it to them like that.

Relic hit it on the head with 3 words...its a simple solution but we cant use those tactics. It appears that there are "other" intentions here besides just ending this.

The way we fight wars is hurting us so we should either change it or get the heyell out...I believe Ash said that.

dac

dac

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
War is not as simple as some of yall think! If you've never worn the uniform you have NO idea. We can't go out and just say "fuck it" to the rules of engagement. We signed agreements with our allies that we HAVE TO adhere to. We would not be over there if it wasn't for our allies in the region letting us fly over there air space, flow thru there waters and store our gear on there land. If we say "fuck the rules" and carpet bomb and all this other shit that some are suggesting we'll get booted right out of the region and we'll have absolutely no allies IN THE WORLD. Most of our allies may not be in the fight directly but we DON'T own jack shit in that region and if it were not for them we would have no logistical support what so ever. With no logistics nothing moves!

You can read ever book ever printed but unless you've served you can't tie it all together in my opinion!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Im aware about the "Rules" and all , but really, we are the only ones playing by any rules.
WAR is not really about rules, the way wars have been successfully won in the past are by committing horrific atrocities. I mean before there were guns you had to have the stomach to hack up as many people as you could!~ Blood literally ran like streams down hillsides as 100's of thousands of people clashed, People executed women raped towns burned water poisoned livestock slain, innocent people even babies killed and displayed as a warning to those that would defy the will of the conquerers.
We have the shi to REALLY end all this quickly in a military sense if we took the gloves off with ZERO casulties.
However, what we are fighting is unwinnable, I knew on or shortly after 9-11 we cant win this, what we are fighting is a mindset. How the hell do you know who the enemy is ? I mean no uniform , if they never say anything or get on the net you have no clue who is or isnt likely to blow some shit up.
We need to redefine victory in an attainable way.

I like the legalizing theory they should do that to every drug and sell them in controled settings.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
War is not as simple as some of yall think! If you've never worn the uniform you have NO idea. We can't go out and just say "fuck it" to the rules of engagement. We signed agreements with our allies that we HAVE TO adhere to. We would not be over there if it wasn't for our allies in the region letting us fly over there air space, flow thru there waters and store our gear on there land. If we say "fuck the rules" and carpet bomb and all this other shit that some are suggesting we'll get booted right out of the region and we'll have absolutely no allies IN THE WORLD. Most of our allies may not be in the fight directly but we DON'T own jack shit in that region and if it were not for them we would have no logistical support what so ever. With no logistics nothing moves!

You can read ever book ever printed but unless you've served you can't tie it all together in my opinion!

Cosigns... One word LOAC (Laws of Armed Conflict).. Thats pretty much everything we cant do but will win a war or conflict in a matter of weeks days in some cases.

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
See this is the problem, we can do what ever the hell we damn well please, well could have before before the bankers and special interest screwed up the economy. Who was going to stop us? Nobody, our "allies" would have sat in the corner and shut the hell up while we do what we have to do. Besides most of our "allies" aren't really our allies they are more like that friend that is only nice to you when they want something. We have been protecting them for years, so if they wouldn't let us do what we need to do to we would just pull out and tell them to deal with their own problems.

The Rules of Engagement is what is screwing us up. The Rules work when you are fighting another nation with a legitimate military, but the Taliban isn't a military they are more like a bunch of war hardened rebels, that are trained extremely well in warfare. We aren't fighting a conventional war here. These people hide amongst civilians while shooting rockets at our troops. They freaking strap bombs to their chests and go and blow up women and children. They are monsters.

The last part is what HedRok pretty much mentioned, but I think it needs to be said again. We are pretty much fighting against ourselves tactics wise. I might have never put on an Uniform, but I know using the same tool to do all jobs is only going to end up with a really bad product or a product that never gets finished.

Then of course you have the politicians too. Just like Vietnam we were months away from winning that conflict and could have won it years earlier, but Johnson would brag about how the military would jump when he told it too. They couldn't bomb the supply ships in the harbor. They couldn't bomb the vehicles that would transport the supplies in bulk, they couldn't bomb the jeeps that delivered the supplies to the troops, but they could bomb the people on bicycles that were shooting at them. Same thing is happening now in Afghanistan, especially the new tactic of "don't shoot unless your shot at", I mean for real, what the hell is that?

The problem with the "turn the desert into glass solution" is that it still isn't going to stop them they are just going to brainwash more people to fight their war. It's perpetual these people are willing to fight helicopters with sling-shots. How do you defeat an enemy that is willing to do that?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
I'm sorry homie....I'm not for becoming a MONSTER to fight or attempt win war that we shouldn't be pursuing in the first place. Yes! These guys don't have any rules but it is what it is. We do! And please don't be naive enough to think that we wheel such a big sword that we can do what ever when ever where ever. There are long loooonnnnggg discussions and negotiations that go on behind the scenes when we want to fly over other peoples air space, sail thru there waters and park our shit on there lawns. If we dared to enter any of our allies waters or air space without permission we'd only be starting much WORSE multiple wars. We couldn't make it TOO the fight without our allies. We can't just fly to Afghanistan and back to the good old U.S. The planes that we used in the beginning of the war with Saddam where not sitting on aircraft carriers in our waters off the coast, nor taking off from air bases in the United States. Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel that's were they were. Our soldiers don't leave from the U.S and go straight to the middle east. Everything is funneled thru Germany! Why do you think we kiss Europe's ass so much. Trust me, we only look like Titans on our T.V screens!

That's like thinking because you have money, power, respect and a big ass gun that you're just going to pull up to the White House and park your Lambo on the White House front lawn! Do it, Die or Go 2 Jail for so long you'd wish you were dead.

Throw away the rules and we're reduced to the level of all the other low life's in this world and I'm simply not for that. That'll make us as barbaric as they are. We still have a smigget of credibility and respect in the world. Nothing is worth sacrificing that and especially not over there.

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Throw away the rules and we're reduced to the level of all the other low life's in this world and I'm simply not for that. That'll make us as barbaric as they are. We still have a smigget of credibility and respect in the world. Nothing is worth sacrificing that and especially not over there.

That is exactly my point, there is no way to fight them and win unless we resort to other tactics. Right now they control where we fight them at. What exactly is the mission over there anyway? I haven't heard one, the only thing I've heard is we are fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here. Which in my opinion is the biggest bunch of BS I've ever heard.

I'm not for becoming monsters either. But as it stands, we are just going to keep getting slaughtered over there because we are not fighting a conventional war and conventional war tactics are not going to work. We have two choices, do what it takes to "win", which I'm still trying to figure out where there is to win, or pull out and just not give the extremist the credibility, and just blow them off as that annoying gnat that keeps bugging you.

A decision has to be made. I would prefer not to pull out for the fact that it will demoralize the troops that have spent almost a decade over there and has shed blood and lost many brothers in Arms. But if that is going to happen you have to give them the authority to be able to do what is necessary to achieve the objective. If you aren't going to allow the military to do what it is designed to do it's doomed from the start.

And honestly I could really care less about what the rest of the world thinks of us. Especially Europe. They were the worlds top dog for 400+ years and then after fighting 2 World Wars they depleted their resources and America became the worlds sole super-power by default. The Europeans will always have a grudge with us because of it. The Europeans could settle this problem on their own if they wanted too but they would rather talk shit about us then when a situation pops up they want us to come in a handle the situation.

We can't be everything to all people. At the same time we have to do what we have to do protect our nation. Pandora's box has been opened and we now have to deal with the situation. So the question is what do you do? Keep trying to appease our soft allies that don't want to do anything for themselves that talk shit about us, but when they run into problems they want us to protect them when somebody is picking on them.

Something has to be done. My solution is right in line with yours, say screw them, you deal with the extremist were packing up and going home. We are trying to fight a war against people that blow up women and children and have no respect for human lives. So either we give the troops the tools and authority they need to get the job done or pull out. In a perfect world conventional warfare rules would work, but this isn't a conventional war and it's not a perfect world.

Unfortunately a choice has to be made. I'll repeat it again, it's either do what we have to in order to "win" or pull out and go home. What we have been doing hasn't been working and it will continue not to work. The US has been the superpower and has(had) the political clout to tell our allies to shit down shut up and let us handle the situation. Before the financial crisis all we had to do is threaten them with cutting the aid we give them.

I understand there are lots of back room talks that goes on that we don't know about, but it's politics and those talks are centered around what the US can do to expand it's empire. The talks have nothing to do with the war it self, it's all politics.

I respect and support our troops, but it pisses me off to no end to turn on the news and hear how 9, 10, 20 soldiers got killed today because they don't have the authority or resources to do the job. Something has to happen, if we can't get to a point to declare victory without sacrificing our moral integrity then it's time to bring them home. As it stands we are going to continue to get slaughtered because the Extremist are playing for a different rule book. It akin to playing high stakes poker and your opponent having a deck of Ace's up his sleeve and the players around the table saying oh you can't kick him out the game you might offend him.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Our news only lets you hear and see what they want you to hear and see. For every 1 of our soldiers that were killed in Iraq we probably killed 25 bad guys and 15 civilians at the height of the war. You never see on our tube what we did to them in graphic detail do u? NO

You keep referencing the word WIN....there is nothing to WIN. We don't own that country so if we killed every suspected militant within it's borders and left, the next a day, two, a year, or four they'd be back because that's there home and all they know. The entire middle east and other third world country's in the world are there breading grounds. This shit will never end if the focus is on WIN! ( lol that rhymed eh! )

If we do anything we should take out any long range weapon or plan that could reach us here. Use satellites to find it and BLOW IT UP. That's what we did for years in Iraq before one boot hit the ground and that is why when we got there they had NOTHING that could harm us.

Right now we are trying to kill a people and there mind set to get a WIN. THAT'S SIMPLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
See this is the problem, we can do what ever the hell we damn well please, well could have before before the bankers and special interest screwed up the economy. Who was going to stop us? Nobody, our "allies" would have sat in the corner and shut the hell up while we do what we have to do. Besides most of our "allies" aren't really our allies they are more like that friend that is only nice to you when they want something. We have been protecting them for years, so if they wouldn't let us do what we need to do to we would just pull out and tell them to deal with their own problems.

The Rules of Engagement is what is screwing us up. The Rules work when you are fighting another nation with a legitimate military, but the Taliban isn't a military they are more like a bunch of war hardened rebels, that are trained extremely well in warfare. We aren't fighting a conventional war here. These people hide amongst civilians while shooting rockets at our troops. They freaking strap bombs to their chests and go and blow up women and children. They are monsters.

The last part is what HedRok pretty much mentioned, but I think it needs to be said again. We are pretty much fighting against ourselves tactics wise. I might have never put on an Uniform, but I know using the same tool to do all jobs is only going to end up with a really bad product or a product that never gets finished.

Then of course you have the politicians too. Just like Vietnam we were months away from winning that conflict and could have won it years earlier, but Johnson would brag about how the military would jump when he told it too. They couldn't bomb the supply ships in the harbor. They couldn't bomb the vehicles that would transport the supplies in bulk, they couldn't bomb the jeeps that delivered the supplies to the troops, but they could bomb the people on bicycles that were shooting at them. Same thing is happening now in Afghanistan, especially the new tactic of "don't shoot unless your shot at", I mean for real, what the hell is that?

The problem with the "turn the desert into glass solution" is that it still isn't going to stop them they are just going to brainwash more people to fight their war. It's perpetual these people are willing to fight helicopters with sling-shots. How do you defeat an enemy that is willing to do that?
this is why china is going to be the next world superpower.
i agree with everything that ldb has said here and would also like to point out that war is more about politics than anything. if america were to carpet bomb that region your country would be getting raped in the ass by UN sanctions and all of your allies would probably turn on you and invade.

but hypothetical situations aside, you guys are fucking crazy. where do you get off advocating the destruction of an entire region? you realize that america is pretty much viewed as the greatest organization of "terrorists" by the rest of the world, right?

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
On a side note if the American public were convinced that we are fighting a war that we cannot and will not win would they support it? NO.

Although I'm glad you agreed with most of what I said, I think that there's a distinction to be made here. The "American Public" as we think of it, does not exist. Unlike some places in the world, we are not united against anything. There is no single thing that unites all Americans, we are way too busy arguing over bullshit like gay marriage and abortion and silly civil issues to ever truly pay attention, as a society, to our federal governments actions.... honestly, I think they like it that way.

It should also be said that there is no accurate way to judge how people feel about the war. Number 1 because there are so many fronts and facets to this war that the average joe civilian wouldn't understand. Number 2, there's no organization out there who could really talk to a decent control group of people to get accurate results from a poll. I mean, maybe Fox News could do a poll somewhere in LA and find 100 whites, 100 blacks and 100 latinos and 100 from the middle east and 100 from east asia.... do those 500 people really represent the American public? Probably not...

I'm not a huge fan of most so-called conspiracy theories... but there is certainly a massive divide between what the government would tell us and what is actually happening out there in the world. These people are fighters, born and bred, it's all they've known for the last several thousand years and if we keep treating them like they can just be wrangled up and governed by outside forces.... I feel bad for the military planners who have to execute those orders and send young American men to die... I feel worse for the families of those young men who's sons have died with no purpose. It's in the best interest of the government and all the defense corporations who are involved in this debacle to propagate the idea that this is war that has an end and can be won. In the end, there is no winning for us, these people will die (literally) before they let us control their country.... if the whole of America knew that and was willing to do something about it, we would be out of there in a flash.

And honestly I could really care less about what the rest of the world thinks of us. Especially Europe. They were the worlds top dog for 400+ years and then after fighting 2 World Wars they depleted their resources and America became the worlds sole super-power by default. The Europeans will always have a grudge with us because of it. The Europeans could settle this problem on their own if they wanted too but they would rather talk shit about us then when a situation pops up they want us to come in a handle the situation.
Europe is made up of many sovereign states with different languages and views. As it stands right now, there is no superpower called europe, its very very close to becoming a reality, but its not there yet. There are many rivalries between nations, and world war/cold war grudges, the balkan wars etc etc etc..
So to bunch us all up into one is a bit unfair.
The USA's recent history under the bush administration on foreign affairs does make it considered the biggest terrorist on the world stage.
And also the USA's recent battle record there is nothing a super power can do with conventional methods to fight against the invisible enemy that is guerilla warfare.
The world doesnt need america to come and save it from itself. The world doesnt need a police force to get it in check. It needs fairness and equality. Blowing up people, destroying families, destroying sovereign states, trying to change the world in your image is despotism, it drives terror into the hearts of the enemies with carpet bombing, hi tech weapons. War is evil, unless its for survival. Then its life or death, there is only ever one bad guy, the aggressor, any defender of home is righteous, whatever name they are given.
The whole idea of pre emtive strikes is criminal.

Say hyperthetically that china attacks the USA tomorrow, would you not defend your land with everything you have? Would you not fight to protect your family, fight to reap revenge on those that bombed your child while he/she was at school?
Would you fight to keep your way of life or would you surrender and take whatever comes?
Would you excuse the deaths of many thousands of your countrymen?
Will you hand over your freedom? Thats the big question.

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You guys are proving exactly what I am saying. We are just saying it differently. I've mentioned multiple times now there is nothing to win, but when you are fighting a war then there must be something to, for the sake of simplicity, "win".

The objective of war is a means to an end, not the means and the end. War is just a tool to advance an agenda. The agenda in this case is for corporate interest to build a pipeline through Afghanistan in order to shut out Russia in the oil trade.

The big picture of the whole thing is we are occupying a country so corporations can advance their profitability and competitive advantage in Europe.

Sure we kill 25 extremist for every 1 or two of our people, but for every 25 we kill 50 more join. It's perpetual, never ending, just like gang violence. One person kills somebody from the other side and it starts a war and it doesn't ever end. Take out the top dog drug dealer another one steps up in their place. We had to remove Saddam from power because he would held us back from the goals in Afghanistan. Ironically Saddam hated suicide bombers.

The world is not all peaches and roses. It's great that people want to up hold the moral integrity of the US, but has anybody been paying attention to the laws they have been passing over here that have been shredding constitution? Sure, but does anybody ever put two and two together? It's like we have to fight a war this way to uphold our moral integrity, but hey we are going to pass this law that guts the bill of rights, but don't worry about that though its all for your "protection" and the safety of your family.

So what is it the troops have to play by the old school rules while they are getting slaughtered meanwhile by the time they come back from duty the country doesn't look anything like it did when they deployed?

I'm mean seriously. You have to start looking at the bigger picture, this stuff has been going on for decades. It's all distractions while they strip our freedoms, and the excuse is usually because it's for the "children". And people fall right in line with it.

And as far as what the world thinks about America, fuck them. I don't give a shit about people that want to ask for our help when they get into a situation they can't handle and then want us to come help them out of the jam then turn around and talk shit about how America is Evil and all the other propaganda the spew. Europe wants to see our downfall so they can reclaim their Superpower status in the world.

It's all politics. And it's politics on the high school level. It's I hate this guy because he has something I want. Or I'm going to clique up with this guy because he can help me in my life.

FUCK THAT! screw them, I say pull out of Afghanistan and cut off all aid to everybody. They won't make it very far, their socialist policies would destroy them if they didn't get the billions in aid we give them every year. If we adopted a flat tax got rid of the income tax and imposed trade tariffs on China China would shrivel up and die in a matter of years, not to mention the very real problem they have of overvaluing their currency would come to light and the BRIC(Brazil, Russia, India, and China) alliance than none other than Goldman Sachs was instrumental in setting up, would whiter and die.

And as far as America being considered a "Terrorist Organization" by the other people in world, fuck them, cut off their aid and see how long they last. That is exactly what I'm talking about. They want to call the US a "Terrorist Organization" but at the same time they have no problems cashing the checks we give them for aid.

Screw them, we've been trying to keep up with the Jones' for too long and it's killing our economy. It's about time America teaches the world a lesson and just pull out of everything and tell them to handle their own down problems.

The question I have is in 20 years when China becomes a super power are people going to start calling them a terrorist organization? I mean they are already sending people to mine Africa and run the locals out of jobs, for their own profit. Hell the human rights abuses they do to their own people, but people bow down to China though. It's all based off of false pretenses.

Did you know we have a deal cut with China that states we will offer protection for them in Afghanistan while they mine and explore the resources? I don't think many people hear about that.

The main point I'm trying to make is that nobody is ever going to like everybody there isn't ever going to be world peace, and all Afghanistan is a proxy war, the real war going on is an Economic war. The situation is so much deeper than what any news organization is reporting. It's all propaganda.

members online