anybody else get seasonal depression?

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i luckly came into a treadmill that I run on. I dont get seasonal disorder per'say but on the regular I have to be active. I set the treadmill in front of the tv and watch a netflix for an hour. Prefer mostly running but walking does the trick too. Treadmills are expensive but it is my life companian fa'sure.

Sweating out the toxins? Forcing the body and brain to continually pump out the natural chemicals? i'm not sure what it is but it keeps me positive and gives that rambo type vibe that keeps me in a fuck that shit.. i wont give up.

I have been through periods of my life that I was so fuckin depressed that I wanted to die.. and this running pulled me out of it. Plus going to school also really helps because I have no music-career pressure and know that the job im doing now is just a step in a ladder going up.

best of luck to everyone.. this depression is a monster if it is given the right environment/atmosphere to feed off and thrive like colonies of bacteria or some shit

-ct

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
where the hell u been homie?

here and there... going through my usual extreme highs and lows, as always.
i finally did a verse to "find a way", with vice and iceman, i got a rough version up on my myspace with the vocal up waaay loud. i have sinced redid it but its not up yet.

whats good with smash bros?>

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
go to miami for a weekend if you can...i was in NYC the other week visiting Classic when that storm hit I was wet/freezing my ass off, next day i was in 82 degree sunny weather man! played football on south beach, had fun at the house parties/clubs, and just driving around in the sunlight, system blastin my tracks, and hearing birds again. i came back to DC refreshed! i wish i couldve stayed a few days longer and then I wouldve got some major music/networking done...

so I say a vacation to somewhere tropical helps, that and getting new booty (guess this doesnt help any of my engaged/married ill-fam but whatever lol).

members online