Bad News And Good News

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
This better not be april fools freakwncy, or else i will fly to vegas and choke the shit out of you. Then well go gamble and drink. lol.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
wow i dont know whether to believe it or not but if its true it was nice knowing yall and chillin at the ill i dont think anyone else can do the job fade does here its prob gonna get wak oh well pece yall

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL Pgal good one!

But nah it's true. That's why I haven't been on that much doing stuff with the site, I've been working trying to make this sale happen. I won't go into details just yet but I'm really fuckin happy that this is happening. Just when I least expected it, a company finally noticed the site, and Akai to top if off!

Yes, the URL will change, to what I don't know right now. The forums will remain open as is, but obviously they'll want to make changes. It's not like they're going to wipe out the database and start from scratch, of course not. They'll just continue as is at first.

P.S. I know a lot of you are probably pissed, but don't worry, I am working on something...... ;)

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
BiG UPS....and not to toot my horn now that God Cosigned everything I say as being pretty much ON Pizzle I feel even more like I know what heck I am talking about LOL....now where is my free MPC....thaz all I wanna know ...naw but thats what is really called a good look...

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
haha, i'm gonna laugh when AKAI takes over illmuzik and Fade makes a new site and EVERYONE WILL SWITCH. The old illmuzik will get like, no hits, and the new site will become what the old illmuzik was. hahaha, dude, that would be sick. talk about stickin it to the man. haha, then they'll buy out that site, and the cycle continues until Fade is a billionaire and buys us each our own studio.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
I still don't fully believe it lol

BUT if it is true then congrats fade i bet it feels gd to be rewarded properly, coz i know you put a whole lot into the site, hopefully it won't change to much and at least its someone taking over with a related intrest.
if it gets wack though, make sure you get something new on the go fade lol

CONGRATS !

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
dont know weather to be happy or sad. im happy for you tho fade. congrats. that is if its true

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
damn wtf, urbanproducers.com!!!!!!,,,, there goes the hiphop, lean back yall....

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
See Told yall so... straight for the big guy's mouth... c'mon how often do i post... and how often is it something funny... not alot if almost any... it's always something about Reason or a shortcut to something... but... hopefully things will go smoothly throught the transition... once good mad props Fade...

Emeezy

Etrack Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
tricky spinz said:
haha, i'm gonna laugh when AKAI takes over illmuzik and Fade makes a new site and EVERYONE WILL SWITCH. The old illmuzik will get like, no hits, and the new site will become what the old illmuzik was. hahaha, dude, that would be sick. talk about stickin it to the man. haha, then they'll buy out that site, and the cycle continues until Fade is a billionaire and buys us each our own studio.

thats what im talkin about, but in all honesty i am sincerely happy for Fade. he does diserve this. Hit me up on the email Fade, when you get your new site up. I know i dont contribute to this site a whole lot but at least i keep my cludder out of here, lol.....shit i cant even bring in my one year with Illmuzik.

.....waiting for my free MPC???!!!?!!?!!

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
Damn i leave illmuzik for a few hours and i come back to some BIG news. Congrats Fade

E

Equality 7-2521

Fuck.

Massive props Fade! I always believed you deserved to be a success in this biz. I hope AKAI gave you a nice stash of dosh.

It is a shame that Illmuzik is finished. It was good while it lasted but I think I speak for everyone when I say that this change is for the best in the long run. It will be interesting to see what AKAI are going to do here. One thing I would like to say is that God has always been good to us....so I hope that is refelcted in the AKAI takeover...and it will be even more interesting to see what you have up your sleeve now Fade.

Again, huge congrats bro.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
i just hope hat they dont fuck with the membership and the ethos of the site, i mean we gunna get a whole load of pricks of the akai forums coming now aint we....

members online