Bad News And Good News

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
I was gonna call South Park "Shenanigans" on this when I first saw it... And GOD said on the first day of April "Let the ILLnessness Continue!!!!!!"

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dammit, I knew it, lol......I'm such a mug, so many of us fell for it.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That's weak, you can't start an april fools joke before april fools, you broke the rules man, you should be ashamed of yourself. This is the first time I've peeped the site in a while and I see this shit, I have to admit I was kinda sad, lol. All I kept thinking though was why the fuck would a big company buy a website that obviously isn't making any money. If Fade struggles just to keep the site going, why the fuck would a company cash him out big for it. And BTW, what's the deal with The Basement? What happened to The Lounge?

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
That's weak, you can't start an april fools joke before april fools, you broke the rules man, you should be ashamed of yourself. This is the first time I've peeped the site in a while and I see this shit, I have to admit I was kinda sad, lol. All I kept thinking though was why the fuck would a big company buy a website that obviously isn't making any money. If Fade struggles just to keep the site going, why the fuck would a company cash him out big for it. And BTW, what's the deal with The Basement? What happened to The Lounge?
https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14434

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
damn wtf, i thought it was a april fools joke then yall was still goin wit it i was like damn, yall pissed me off and shit, damn you fade I hope you break another leg j/k.

that was good one

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Goddamn cocksuckers, i knew it! And fuck you too Stress for adding to it!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
lol,,,this was a surprise to me too fuck ass! LOL, Yo, gimme a call later kid!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CALL HIM LATER HELL BE WAITING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
what! DAnm... I really felt for that one!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOD DAMN!!!

members online