Bad News And Good News

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
tricky spinz said:
haha, i'm gonna laugh when AKAI takes over illmuzik and Fade makes a new site and EVERYONE WILL SWITCH. The old illmuzik will get like, no hits, and the new site will become what the old illmuzik was. hahaha, dude, that would be sick. talk about stickin it to the man. haha, then they'll buy out that site, and the cycle continues until Fade is a billionaire and buys us each our own studio.

LOL...sounds good to me t spinz!! Congrats on the deal Fade, and I hope your new ventures turn out well!

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Dang man. Fade ima miss u and please keep in contact(u know what it is). Man this is bringin tears to my eyes. Will it be da same? By the way this aint no April Fools type thing is it? Damn boo ima miss you. Im mad, sad, and happy. FUCK!!!!!!!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Damn. Fade, i truley am happy for you that is a huge achievement. I know you feelin it, congratulations.

Still though, this was the first community i've ever felt apart of. Really hope things don't change drastically. It would be nice if the competitions had better prizes and were held more regularly, I just hope akai doesn't make the site bias or change the culture we have built here. I'm sure you'll have some announcement that explains and clears everything up once everything is definite.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
From NOW ON, people, LISTEN TO ME when I say something. Fade and Freakwncy kept quiet about it cuz of April fool. I knew it . Well I hope this dream will happen for you Fade, one day. And by the way, can you tell us whats up between YOu and missccc803 ??? You OWE us that.

T

The Bastard

lol peoplwere giving their heartfelt goodbyes n shit, lol , i was like fuck this im cancelling my illmuzik account hitm e upo when u start a new site

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm disapointed that you all thought I would do something like that! Like as if I'd just sell this site away after working so hard on it. Plus if you think about it, the joke makes no sense - I could just transfer everything over and still call it IllMuzik.

Ah well, no MPC's for everyone.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Fade said:
You forgot your panties on my head.

Oh and I found your belt hanging from my toe.

Damn i grabbed yo belt by mistake. I'll be ova lata on tonight boo. Oh yeah i got you a MPC2500 from da auction. You'll get it tonight
~1~

members online