Battle That! Competition - December 4-7, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ArvinArmani , just out of curiosity did you advance to the 2nd rd?
don't u see im acting stupid and laughin for no reason and saying weird shit? what do u think? this battle is worth my whole life man :D

tho if i say the battle is ridiculous its only for beat 16 not winning ... i didn't really expect my beat to win to be honest.

just to be clear i was beat #1 i got my ass kicked

don't u see im acting stupid and laughin for no reason and saying weird shit? what do u think? this battle is worth my whole life man :D

tho if i say the battle is ridiculous its only for beat 16 not winning ... i didn't really expect my beat to win to be honest.

kind of figured that, but just thought i would ask anyway..but i get it. and i voted for #16 also

kind of figured that, but just thought i would ask anyway..but i get it. and i voted for #16 also
man im such a kid ... but im a kid for illmuzik, i mean some people here are actually my legends ... specially battle that winners. but i fucked up ... if my beat won r1 then this battle would've been actually ridiculous

ok voting for this round was pretty easy ... except maybe #19 vs #20. i mean some beats are actually on another level, their rivals are really good but like fade said, these beats are :fire:

btw @Fade how many entries did we have? the comment count went way higher than last years, but i feel like the signups ain't that much ... i just read 2016 had 44 entries!

Last edited:

Mr thai

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15

It's just a sign I need to come back harder bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online