beat price

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
^^^^^Yup he's tellin the truth too believe me I wanted to buy a beat from him for like no less than $500 but we never hooked up on that I wouldnt have minded payin that much for it because the beats are tight as hell.:clap:

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
$500 for a beat and the chorus I wrote and had the girl sing it for them, but I have sold them for as low as $25 bucks. The beats don;t sell they self like you would think, you got hustle them joints.

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
hell yeah you got to hustle. The highest i got was 10,000 not bragin' it was for a well known artist. I clearly didn't see all of that I had manager, lawyer and a partner at the time. we split that. I got 2,500. check this out she got dropped from her label............ Damn!!! "NO ROYALTIES" now back to hustlin' them for 500 or more......

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
VOORHEEZ WHO U TALKIN ABOUT, DONT TAKE ANY OFFENSE TO THIS BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE POST "A BIG LABEL" OR A "WELL KNOWN ARTIST", THE SUSPENSE KILLS ME, I MEAN IT AINT LIKE ITS IN A CONTRACT THAT U CANT TALK ABOUT IT..........NOT TRYIN TO START NO TROUBLE IM JUST A NOSEY DUDE.PEACE

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Gina Thompson, she sang tha song, "tha things you do". Tha song Missy first came out on. Well it was her second album tha song was called " caught up" and it featured Beans. Tha only song came out was tha first single "Ya Di Ya" like I said it get dropped.

luxx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo thats pretty much the truth, my boy is married to gina thompson. Her accountants, and lawyers screwed her out of all her money, so she basically said F the music biz. which is crazy to to me, bcause she already know she got talent and proved selling power, just get with the right people u know what im saying.

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Yeah you right but yo, luxx who are you? What's a small whole. It's a good thing I wasn't lyin'......lol and yo she is dope to work with. Since I worked wit her I don't want to work wit anyone else..... She spoiled me.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
damn, i'm just trying to get 50$ a beat....man, that would be sooo fresh...

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
ive only sold two beats over internet... i sold one for 500 bucks....which i think is pretty good cause ive only posted like 8 or 9 beats ever on the net........ usually i lease beats for like 50 -100...most of my beats i save for the albums im workin on........ these are my first two real productions and im excited.... once i get some cred under my belt ill market my tracks alot more..

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
As soon as I figure out how to do this soundclick sh*t. Yo all this is new to me. But as soon as do I will. Fasho!!! Holmzini......... At tha price 50-100 on a lease how long do they get to lease it for?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
^^^^^ maybe lease not the right word but i think it is..... i let them use the beat.... but the rights are still mine.... i use the term like i can lease the same beat to two or more diffrent people...but if i outright sold it... then i can't give it to anyone else.... i like leasing because you can make money but don't have to make the beat exclusive to one artist...some of my beats i lease to like 2 or 3 heads make like 300... and i can still use them for myself or anyone else....i make cats agree that i can buyback the lease at anytime(like if i end up selling the beat for 10gs, i can buyback th lease for the same price i got it, like 100, but that hasn't happened yet) basically they can use it as long as they want...but i can lease the same beat to someone else.... now if cats wanna have exclusive rights i jack the price up to like at least 300 - 400... dependin on how hot the track is(and how much money they got..lol) ... damn i wana get on.... start chrgin cats 20 -30 gs for a track ..... that would be some dope shit for real..but i got work to do...im gettin there

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo, I sell my beats for $500 depending on the time and production. I take that loot and head to the main studio and do my real shit. So Thanks for all you cats buying my shit.