beat price

ROD

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I havent even sold a beat yet... I guess I need to hop up on it now since I'm gettin better

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
LOL! I haven't sold a damned beat yet. LMAO! But then again, I haven't tried yet. Good job to all of those who are grindin making their cheese.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
konceptG said:
$50... but I did slang a beat once for $25 and a few sessions of platinum head and pussy from the artists woman.

damn..good deal

R

ragemann

most i sold one for was $200, probably one of my dopest beats at the time.

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
ive never sold a beat yet, ive got a couple offers, but didn't have no contracts n stuff like that. i also dunno how to go by sellin things on the internet yet. or really about leasin my music. im still pretty new to this music thing, i typically make beats for fun in my spare time and i wanna get into sellin, but i guess i need some advice/guidance

Mindstate

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I've never sold a beat. I don't think I would sell one for less than $1000. If I'm promoting you and backing you as an artist I will do it for free, but if it's mercenary work, I'm getting paid my worth and BELIEVE I'm keeping the publishing. :)

Papadukes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its funny that this got resurrected cause i'm in the process of selling my first beat not for very much though (£100). but its gettin me in there, and also financing my need for new equipment... what the most some of the uk on here? just to make sure i'm not selling myself short or anything like that

members online