beat price

TrustNo1

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I sell beats to my boyz for favours...like a fat OZ or a carton of smokes....even concert tickets and shit hahaha...im just overflowin wit ideas so sometimes i'll make like a sick drum loop and one hook and sell that and let someone else finish it off...the most i ever got was like 1000$ to this record label, im not sure if anythin has come of it yet

i also sell remixes for local artists, usually like 100 $ or somethin, depends how much time i put into ti

ToneEsharp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn you guys are really doing good selling beats for like $500-$1000, the most i ever got was like $100. I like that tip about leasing i think i am going to do that cause i want to use my own beats for my artists in the future.

Medicine Man

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
The most I made was 750 bucks for one of the tightest beats I ever made that had alot of samples and synth tracks, plus another beat I made in like 15 minutes in Reason.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I guess im the stupid one on here. I've never sold a beat but ive given away atleast 10 beats i have made to people I know who rap to put on their demo, just to get my name out there. Atleast I do get credit for my beats thats the main thing im lookin for right now.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Afrique this is a little off topic.. but that shit u dropping is ill as hell fam!!! Damnz... u really got some nice ass shit

Keep making those bangers man i loves it..

p.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea, most i ever got was 100 at this point... but i havent really been pusing beats very long.

most of em i sell for 25-50 or so... or weed sometimes. lol

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Damn I feel so out of the game its not even funny. My highest was $250 on a good beat (at the time it was good). now i'm waitin on some bigger things to come through though. Hopefully I can repost with some 4 digit #'s.

Sacred One

I Am One Of God Producers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
150 was the most i ever gotten, but i get so many offers off the net, but nobody is really serious about, gets lots of emails, I respond and they don't respond back, but thats the highest i ever solda beat for

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
$50... but I did slang a beat once for $25 and a few sessions of platinum head and pussy from the artists woman.

members online