Beat This! - August 10-11, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
LMAO Bruh fr tho it's getting boring without u. my proudest competition turns out to be ur throwaway beats :skull:
teen wolf love GIF
Channel 9 Love GIF by The Block

Music Video Flirt GIF by Moon Bounce

Last edited:
Reactions: VVS
Congrats @Armani on graduating, what, High School is it? You hitting college/uni after or? I don't know y'alls equivalent to what we have in the US.
Thanks bama. I'll be going to Uni to study french and to keep the govt off my ass with the military thing for now.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
How @Armani you gon' eventually make money re: French and you're in the mil or going to be?

How @Armani you gon' eventually make money re: French and you're in the mil or going to be?
A. I don't need to at least for now, music and my blogging (if that's what it's called) job are doin okay.
B. Translate shit? when I get my IELTS I'll be fluent in 3 languages. maybe a 4th if I finish Arabi too.
C. I'm going to uni again after I'm done with french, I'll study some mathsy shit but Idk the specific rn. hopefully I do by then.

and in Iran when u turn 18, you'll automatically be sent away for military service for 2 years. it's not as harsh as it sounds, but it's still a half-dangerous waste of time. as long as you're studying you can delay that, and if u get rich enough u can buy your 2 years. if u have top 1% grades u get international scholarships and you can escape it. if not, you'll have to man the fuck up and just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online