illest o.g.
X-Pac was best imo with the energy
What about the Can-Am Connection?

hqdefault.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That was waaay before i even started to watch wrestling. just googled some matches, they were good.
They had a great Wrestlemania 3 match. The best moment of that Wrestlemania wasn't Hogan/Andre. It wasn't Savage/Steamboat. Oh no. Not at all.

The best moment was King Kong Bundy killing Little Beaver.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
They had a great Wrestlemania 3 match. The best moment of that Wrestlemania wasn't Hogan/Andre. It wasn't Savage/Steamboat. Oh no. Not at all.

The best moment was King Kong Bundy killing Little Beaver.

Damn i realized they always had the same recipes, midgets, overpowered big guys, dumb hillbillys and so on :ROFLMAO:

But ayo cmon, RANDY fkin SAVAGE

200.gif
randy savage GIF
Hulk Hogan Agree GIF
Randy Savage Sport GIF by WWE
Randy Savage Deal With It GIF
macho man randy savage GIF
Macho Man GIF
macho man randy savage GIF
macho man randy savage 80s GIF

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
You see chico, i had 5 battle points, eh? And i doubled it up, chico... Because i take what i want and nobody can stop me. @Iron Keys hes a nobody, thats why i took his loop because i can, chico. I probably scarred his heart for life, but its all business. Because im DPHrrrezd Beggar, i go where i want, i enter where i want and i take what i want. I dont know how to make beats...but who needs it?! Look at my placement chico... Im coming to WarZone and i take every loop i want, chico... If you want to stop me, we gonna have a biiiig problem.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You see chico, i had 5 battle points, eh? And i doubled it up, chico... Because i take what i want and nobody can stop me. @Iron Keys hes a nobody, thats why i took his loop because i can, chico. I probably scarred his heart for life, but its all business. Because im DPHrrrezd Beggar, i go where i want, i enter where i want and i take what i want. I dont know how to make beats...but who needs it?! Look at my placement chico... Im coming to WarZone and i take every loop i want, chico... If you want to stop me, we gonna have a biiiig problem.
scarface GIF

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
Parks And Recreation No GIF by Gunpowder & Sky

I'll have you know, that as a millenial, I am both shocked and disgusted that no participation trophies were handed out in this event, and I will be contacting my life coach to validate me in lieu of the repugnant lack of affirmation here.

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
How? Just stating facts you dickhead

You're the one making an attention post. clown

I'm also just stating facts, no need to call me a clown and dickhead. Fade excluded you from the battle for a reason, and still you moan about not getting points just to annoy other people. There's a very negative undertone in everything you post and for a lot of people it's a reason to stop actively follow this community.

Don't expect other people to walk in line when you’re repeatedly fooling around and harassing other people. What kind of shit is that when somebody enters Illmuzik and literally the first thing you say is "I keep reading your name as Dik Finchi ... so that's gonna be your name from now."...
Do you say that stuff IRL when you meet new people?

Sure a joke is OK, but you're stepping on a lot of peoples toes with your bullshit.

Be respectful to others man, that's all I ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online