Beat This! - December 15-16, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next competition will be from December 15-16th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on December 15th at 12pm ET/EST, and end around 8pm ET, or until we have enough contestants (whichever comes first - depending on the theme).
Voting will be for one day, on December 16th, where the results will be posted the same day.

Check out the Beat This! ranks: https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-battles/?cat=bthis

*Note: check out this site to find out the correct time difference for your timezone:

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: Xmas
Time Limit: 2 minutes
*Vocal Track Allowed?: YES
**Vocal On The Hook?: YES

Theme Information
  • You must make a Christmas beat!
  • Your beat must sound like something Santa is bumping in his sleigh!
  • You must have sleigh bells in your beat!
===========
* VOCAL TRACK ALLOWED: This means you can have a full vocal track with your beat (acapella, for example).
** VOCAL ON THE HOOK: This means you can have vocal snippets or longer vocals but ONLY as a hook on your beat.
===========

Voting

If you are competing, you will be able to vote but not for yourself. DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT! I will be watching for cheaters. This means you cannot sign up under different names or get your friends and family to sign up either. If you are caught cheating you could be banned.

Voting Criteria

You can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the judges will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!

Beats

All the beats will now be displayed in a random order and without any names. All you will see is: Beat #001, Beat #002, etc. This is so that there is no favoritism when voting.

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

beatthis_flyer2021121516.jpg

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Confused Season 2 GIF by Rick and Morty

Don't think I can make what I want to work, work.

Last year some bangers. I love Christmas songs, but I dunno. Something about it made me uncomfortable listening. (not in the good way)

I'll stop through to empty santa's sack... erm, I mean, come down your chimne-, erm, cast a vote.

Love

Wishing you all a Messy illmas!!!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Can confirm I won't be entering this.

There's definitely going to be some good beats in this one, so you all should enter. ->>> (this sposed to be a christmas tree)

*Really can't make anything at all, in general. So I might just be done, altogether. Is the feeling right now.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Can confirm I won't be entering this.

There's definitely going to be some good beats in this one, so you all should enter. ->>> (this sposed to be a christmas tree)

*Really can't make anything at all, in general. So I might just be done, altogether. Is the feeling right now.
Make a WC banger, replace the whizz with some bell melody, some bell "shakers" and some audio glitter. Done, placed, EZ GAME.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
As for this Crhistmas Beat This. I literally can't make anything, as in I don't even have a project file attempt at it.

I'm only saying this, 'cause a few cats thinking I've secretly got some dope beat lined up. I have nothing.

Outside of xmas beat this, music in general. I also can't make anything good, so. That's where it's left me, and where I might leave it.

Love

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
As for this Crhistmas Beat This. I literally can't make anything, as in I don't even have a project file attempt at it.

I'm only saying this, 'cause a few cats thinking I've secretly got some dope beat lined up. I have nothing.

Outside of xmas beat this, music in general. I also can't make anything good, so. That's where it's left me, and where I might leave it.

Love
Dude, just make playlist out of your beats you already finished, invite some juicy bundas and bang their brains out to your playlist. Enjoy your music again.

Love
you and me both, am I going to quit? Am I fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online