Beat This! - December 16-17, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to thank illmuzik for the 6th place, and on behalf of everyone who was deaf enough not to vote for the right beat I apologize to myself, and then apology not accepted.

My favorite beat from the battle second to mine of course, is crispys, also @YannFer you're in the last place so shush.

Arvin ditched his Christmas tree for a palm tree, hung 8balls on it, and had himself a WestCoast Christmas.
Yeah man fuck that soft shit. I ain't cuttin my balls off n givin that fat red pedophile lap dances for nobody. Keep ur trophys to yaself.

When half the website fucked with ur beat but u aint even place...

(Really tho i was gonna call it. Cuz primz has won every title xcept for battle that this year. If there was a producer of the year for illmuzik, I'd give 2019 to 2good and 2020 To primz.)

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Dont you just love it when you talk shit and it backfires right in your face

Congrats @Primz ya filthy animal. Nice, all-round well executed beat! And of course I voted for you so you are welcome. (Knew I should have voted for @Armani Los Santos - Still CJ Johnson type Christmas beat almost had me crib walk up in here)

Now if you'll excuse me I have to run up somewhere. Anywhere but here right now you guys (who didn't vote for me) are jerks and you smell like pine cones covered in wool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online