Beat This! - December 16-17, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
I woulda voted for @Primz if he didn't change the Bad Santa melody after the drop with the other instrument.
But @K-waz got my vote when I could tell it was your kinda dope sounding beat after just the first few seconds! I'm not gonna say to anyone specific about their twitchy/glitchy same kicks that play back to back, it sounds so fake to me. Try using a different lower kick to hit before the second one, two of the same playing faster than 1/32 of a bar is too much.

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
I started with jingle bells and I was like “this sounds way too happy.” so I played the relative minor underneath the melody and thus making it sound like a murder party Christmas lol. I think my beat and concept was dope just a wee bit intense for sitting at the Christmas tree drinking hot chocolate while wearing a turtle neck long sleeve shirt, singing hymns. Lol
give this message a like if you understand what a relative minor key is.

Ot
I started with jingle bells and I was like “this sounds way too happy.” so I played the relative minor underneath the melody and thus making it sound like a murder party Christmas lol. I think my beat and concept was dope just a wee bit intense for sitting at the Christmas tree drinking hot chocolate while wearing a turtle neck long sleeve shirt, singing hymns. Lol
give this message a like if you understand what a relative minor key is.
It was an intense beat

When half the website fucked with ur beat but u aint even place...

(Really tho i was gonna call it. Cuz primz has won every title xcept for battle that this year. If there was a producer of the year for illmuzik, I'd give 2019 to 2good and 2020 To primz.)

Man, you also kill these beats bro. You are a real force to be reckoned with

@Armani bro, I fucked up in battle that. Literally used the worst beat ever for the first round
S ame... my final beat would've ripped r2 apart but hey, it is what it is. choosing beats is a part of winning the battle too.
Man, you also kill these beats bro. You are a real force to be reckoned with
Mhmm thanks champ. I love it when people in the site have like different characters n shit n fightin eachother like it's wwe or somethin, then 2good walks in like the undertaker...

My character been here... 3 years and it's still a semi-underdog :D I must be doing somethin wrong. one day when I'm hopelessly bored, I'll sit and analyze all the recent warzone and beat this winners/runner ups and overthink it like a nerd and then see how it goes.

S ame... my final beat would've ripped r2 apart but hey, it is what it is. choosing beats is a part of winning the battle too.

Mhmm thanks champ. I love it when people in the site have like different characters n shit n fightin eachother like it's wwe or somethin, then 2good walks in like the undertaker...

My character been here... 3 years and it's still a semi-underdog :D I must be doing somethin wrong. one day when I'm hopelessly bored, I'll sit and analyze all the recent warzone and beat this winners/runner ups and overthink it like a nerd and then see how it goes.
To be honest, iv also been surprised with my wins. Especially that war zone where I went toe to toe with @2GooD Productions and won. Literally the highlight of my beat year this year.

Nah bro, you the best man
Sarim-Akhtar.jpg

I find Fade matches beats very well.

And my first battle outside of Beat This, in Battle That, he puts me up against djfeedme...

Thanks, Fade.
lol fade makes battles fair af usually, but that one was definitely on purpose :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online