Beat This! - January 13-14, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Don't worry, I think @Iron Keys means it as a compliment. :woot:

Haha... the only thing im worried about is struggling to make decent beats. Idk how many beats I attempted to make before I came up with this one... Maybe im being overly critical of myself, but Ive been struggling to make beats, that are worth making, since like october... smh

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Haha... the only thing im worried about is struggling to make decent beats. Idk how many beats I attempted to make before I came up with this one... Maybe im being overly critical of myself, but Ive been struggling to make beats, that are worth making, since like october... smh
This one was definitely on point though. Congrats!

same here, work kicks my ass

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
@Iron Keys “Typical trap vibes,” huh... Dont sleep on crog running 1/8 note triplet hats thru the whole beat, i wouldnt exactly call that “typical”... haha

My bad fam. You know i got nothing but love for you and your ish. I think you set the standard for that style of trap on here.

Tho I've clocked you been getting them eastern samples going in there too now!

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
@2GooD Productions @Memento Beats @GoldenBoy @THEmfRIDDLAH (you were the one who forgot my name right?) @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS (or u?) @Face Valid and Fucking @Relic

Idc if ur dead or ur dying or what. Get yo silly asses down here asap we got a battle to battle.

Iron I'm talkin to u too don't bitch out on this one.

Haha arvin @Armani I am alive and kickin.. only not with my beats:rolleyes: no inspiration becouse of all the construction work here in the house..just no time for the moment.. and i'm still struggeling with tinnitus almost a year now.. its permanent so no headphones for me anymore.. Im looking for a pair of studio monitors so i can give my ears a little rest instead of blowing them up with my beyerdynamics.. ILL BE BACK!!

Haha arvin @Armani I am alive and kickin.. only not with my beats:rolleyes: no inspiration becouse of all the construction work here in the house..just no time for the moment.. and i'm still struggeling with tinnitus almost a year now.. its permanent so no headphones for me anymore.. Im looking for a pair of studio monitors so i can give my ears a little rest instead of blowing them up with my beyerdynamics.. ILL BE BACK!!
Man just get it all done and get the monitors asap, you can't just hold in all that talent and go around all day everyday without using it?? that's crime for fucks sake...

or else I'll call you out on every battle and say you "bitched out" everytime.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
My bad fam. You know i got nothing but love for you and your ish. I think you set the standard for that style of trap on here.

Tho I've clocked you been getting them eastern samples going in there too now!
No worries... Just giving u a hard time :woot:

Curious about the theme for the next battle tho... hopefully it spark some inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online