Beat This! - January 15-16, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next competition will be from January 15-16th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on January 15th at 1pm ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we have enough contestants (whichever comes first - depending on the theme). Voting will be for 1 day, on January 16th, where the results will be posted the same day.

Go here to signup (click the "signup" tab - it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: NONE
Time Limit: 2 MINUTES

You can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the judges will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!

Voting

If you are competing, you will be able to vote but not for yourself. DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT! I will be watching for cheaters. This means you cannot sign up under different names or get your friends and family to sign up either. If you are caught cheating you could be banned.

Beats

All the beats will now be displayed in a random order and without any names. All you will see is: Beat #001, Beat #002, etc. This is so that there is no favoritism when voting.

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

beatthis_flyer2020011516.png

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

I'm back now, things aren't great but it's time for me to continue on here at ILL. I needed to step back while I take care of family.

As for this Beat This, I have all the signups, so we'll have the voting next Thursday, January 30th. I'll put up the notice at the top and email everyone soon.

I'm back now, things aren't great but it's time for me to continue on here at ILL. I needed to step back while I take care of family.

As for this Beat This, I have all the signups, so we'll have the voting next Thursday, January 30th. I'll put up the notice at the top and email everyone soon.
Sounds good bro. Fam always comes first. Looking forward to the battle...

@Fade , i'm glad everything is ok with you..could care less about the contest...but it's good to know that it's back on...once again, glad you're ok..:biggrin:

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Don't think i voted for the winner, but i really don't care that beat is totally insane!!!
Sounds a bit like how it feels to drink gasoline and piss on a fire!!!

Who ever made it, we should do a collab!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.