Beat This! - July 1-2, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@DEEZ BEATZ

well done, Deezy. I really liked the fact you went with some unexpected vocal. Quite liked all the different musical elements and liked them all individually. almost like 3 different tracks. cool stuff. Was considering hitting the vote mainly on the choice/use of sample. I think only thing stopped me in the end was the two many different parts... not because i thought it was bad, but 'cause I liked each part think it caused some mental confict like which part i preferred most haha.

@DEEZ BEATZ

well done, Deezy. I really liked the fact you went with some unexpected vocal. Quite liked all the different musical elements and liked them all individually. almost like 3 different tracks. cool stuff. Was considering hitting the vote mainly on the choice/use of sample. I think only thing stopped me in the end was the two many different parts... not because i thought it was bad, but 'cause I liked each part think it caused some mental confict like which part i preferred most haha.
You guessed right, it was 3 different beats..it was hard as hell to get the editing right..thank you for the props..i really appreciate it

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Don't think any of the runner ups were in my list.

@Big moon Muzic was interesting for me, sounded like a mixtapetrack, distorted andmashy. but liked it

@Chrome _ Beats really liked the flute. really good vibe. dunno how to get this overall sound

@crog85 nice work, i thought this was one of the only ones that felt/sounded like a proper record

@Friehs really good EDM trap. this was what made me go listen to my old tracks... I disappeared into EDM for a while, and ended up making edm trap, which brought me back into actual hiphop. It's kinda why I'm slightly biased against edm stuff on here ha.

@nottr yours was the one with my favourite aesthetic, hoped for a little more out of it. nice sound tho - was that a sample or instrument?

@YannFer got immediately excited for the vocal I love X's tracks from those records. Beat was cool too !

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
You guessed right, it was 3 different beats..it was hard as hell to get the editing right..thank you for the props..i really appreciate it
*NICE* (in fabolous voice)

The first beat, really liked that -pissed me a bit as I've been planning on doing something very similar with water sounds like that. But it's pretty. and cool. I like that. The other parts are sick too. like i said.

Keep meanin' to give you a shout about the mixing too. Love how you get your stuff sounding big. Keep meanin' to try pick your brains about it. Love

*NICE* (in fabolous voice)

The first beat, really liked that -pissed me a bit as I've been planning on doing something very similar with water sounds like that. But it's pretty. and cool. I like that. The other parts are sick too. like i said.

Keep meanin' to give you a shout about the mixing too. Love how you get your stuff sounding big. Keep meanin' to try pick your brains about it. Love
@Iron Keys , the bubble sound was a fx sound of a bong being smoked and the bubbling...snoop dogg and wiz Khalifa used it on their Mac & Devin soundtrack mixed with rain drop fx

Status
Not open for further replies.