Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
i cant choose :help:
Vote for the one that makes you go:

ThinObviousAmericanbittern-max-1mb.gif

damn!!!! these beats are fire...but unfortunately i can only vote for the beats that are following the theme which is vocals....a lot of the beats without vocals are dope af...but it wouldn't be fair to vote for a beat without vocals..when the rules clearly asked for vocals...damn..i'm completely torn..but this competition is :fire::fire::fire::up2:

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
damn!!!! these beats are fire...but unfortunately i can only vote for the beats that are following the theme which is vocals....a lot of the beats without vocals are dope af...but it wouldn't be fair to vote for a beat without vocals..when the rules clearly asked for vocals...damn..i'm completely torn..but this competition is :fire::fire::fire::up2:
With all do respect "IllGod"...there really isnt a theme according to the rules this month...vocals are just allowed. It actually said theme: none - vocals allowed: yes.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Vocals aren't required but you can have them. So if some want to submit just a beat that's fine. Theme: none Vocal track: yes

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
i managed to pick one, but had a huge debate with myself between quality vs creativity and the merits of both.... forum made me have a straight up philosphical debate about art..... with myself hahah :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online