Beat This! - July 1-2, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made plenty of beats..but when i sell them exclusively..i don't own them anymore...so niggas don't have to use my name as a producer...that's how i make my money...but there is more to it..that's why I never have to worry about copyright infringement...but you can dig into all of my beats it doesn't prove anything except I sell a lot of beats..and a lot of people have used my beats...but you guys need to not jump to conclusions...just because someone is rapping on a beat i made doesn't mean i didn't make the beat...but there is more to the story than I care to mention...i haven't won anything since march..so if I was cheating I would win everything..but i don't...I'm sorry you guys feel that way about me..but things aren't always what they seem...you guys really don't know about me or what I really do...so have your fun trying to so-called picking me apart or expose me for being something I'm not..but you don't know me or what I do..so if i use a beat you better believe i have every right to...but i have other things to worry about right now..than what you guys think of me..half of those beats you find on YouTube are probably coming out of my brand..Trap Music Now, Vendetta Bros, unknown instrumentals, beats with hooks,..I'm also part of the inner circle with Anno Domini..there is a lot about me you guys don't know..but it's cool...

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
I made plenty of beats..but when i sell them exclusively..i don't own them anymore...so niggas don't have to use my name as a producer...that's how i make my money...but there is more to it..that's why I never have to worry about copyright infringement...but you can dig into all of my beats it doesn't prove anything except I sell a lot of beats..and a lot of people have used my beats...but you guys need to not jump to conclusions...just because someone is rapping on a beat i made doesn't mean i didn't make the beat...but there is more to the story than I care to mention...i haven't won anything since march..so if I was cheating I would win everything..but i don't...I'm sorry you guys feel that way about me..but things aren't always what they seem...you guys really don't know about me or what I really do...so have your fun trying to so-called picking me apart or expose me for being something I'm not..but you don't know me or what I do..so if i use a beat you better believe i have every right to...but i have other things to worry about right now..than what you guys think of me..half of those beats you find on YouTube are probably coming out of my brand..Trap Music Now, Vendetta Bros, unknown instrumentals, beats with hooks,..I'm also part of the inner circle with Anno Domini..there is a lot about me you guys don't know..but it's cool...
man...you are insulting our intelligence...

joemonco

MoncoMade™
Battle Points: 35
@DEEZ BEATZ i truely hope you really are this profilic of a producer with multiple aliases dropping beats like wild :fire:. I will eat all my words if i'm incorrect.

every beatmaker you pipped for a spot... when I got my first placing I was so happy dude, im sure like many other on here, to know this was happening the whole time aches in my nads.

hkprod
Nothing here yet.

Nothing here yet.

Warzone #50, Sept 21, 2019 (silver)

prod. vendetta beats

edit*already scrubbing your content my dude

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Bro, I would love to believe the story.. but the beat you stated you just went to the studio to clean up, the beat you stated you used your latest and greatest new toy on... well it was posted on youtube
World of Dance: Charity & Andres (World Finals)
•Sep 12, 2018 <-----

2018 man, Dont do this to us to try to defend yourself. We are, mostly, grown ass men here.

I am sad for Fade, I am sad for the other guys who pour their hearts out trying to compete, I am sad that I put you on a pedestal with 2G, memento, Crog and Cross. I, like many others are not as angry as we are disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online