Beat This! - July 1-2, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear u... but whos to say where all the beats came from, just cuz we cant find them on youtube doesnt mean he didnt steal them from somewhere else, and then when u said he deleted the posts that called him out on cheating... At that point I think he should have everything forfeited... unbelievable
exactly what I thought too.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I hear u... but whos to say where all the beats came from, just cuz we cant find them on youtube doesnt mean he didnt steal them from somewhere else, and then when u said he deleted the posts that called him out on cheating... At that point I think he should have everything forfeited... unbelievable
Yeah you're right. I was just checking 2017 and there's a bunch that are suspicious but some that I thought would show up on youtube didn't. It would be a shame to just delete it all off.

Ok guys, you know what? Show of hands. Who thinks we should go through and find them or who thinks I should take it all down? Because either way something's getting deleted.

Yeah you're right. I was just checking 2017 and there's a bunch that are suspicious but some that I thought would show up on youtube didn't. It would be a shame to just delete it all off.

Ok guys, you know what? Show of hands. Who thinks we should go through and find them or who thinks I should take it all down? Because either way something's getting deleted.
take it all down.

Take it all down @Fade

Once you are proven to have cheated then all credibility is gone IMO. Now nobody knows if any of the beats were his even if they were. That the problem with liars, once you catch them they can never be trusted again. That's just my opinion. Now if he can provide proof he made it, then I will take it all back, until then hes just a cheat in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.