Beat This! - July 15-16, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck between the cool one, the smooth one, and the trappy one. easy choice.
this battle showed the ability gap between producers really well, creativity, execution, mixing, everything. some are obviously beginners and some didn't even have to put so much effort to make it sound good. great theme.

lol when there was one that started and my brain automatically said "Maestro *Violin* CLIN CLIN CLIN CLIN CLIN CLIN you Ni...z know my pyroclastic flow*

This will probably be my last battle in a while.

:confused: And why is that?
I think I should take a break from both makin beats and social media in a while and battles are exactly a mixture of both of them. the first week of quitting is always hard but you can't believe how free and beautiful being away for like a week social media feels. my only concern left is the discord server and my best friend being lonely. I would've already been away if it wasn't for that.

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
me too...lol
but honestly, i like it here because everybody acts more like family than a community..and that's what caught my attention..not who is better than who...because nobody here is signed to no label, so it's all a voting thing and not favoritism....which means anybody could win on any given day..which is really cool..and all of you guys are really cool and don't mind helping out..i really appreciate that

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
but honestly, i like it here because everybody acts more like family than a community..and that's what caught my attention..not who is better than who...because nobody here is signed to no label, so it's all a voting thing and not favoritism....which means anybody could win on any given day..which is really cool..and all of you guys are really cool and don't mind helping out..i really appreciate that

You got it!! Theres rarely any drama here except when a cheater is found or @ArvinArmani starts talking shit lol

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
ok, i wasn't going to ask but you guys keep bringing it up..because as good as you guys are how could somebody cheat? and how did you find out?

Well we had a long time member who had even became a moderator that had been using other people's beats from YouTube and who knows where else in battles and they won ALOT of battles. Finally someone recognized one and that person is no longer with us.

You got it!! Theres rarely any drama here except when a cheater is found or @ArvinArmani starts talking shit lol
true. if I wasn't having the sads I would've been "beef"ing the shit outta this "kid" lol. Arvin tha Tofu Master. I like this crude guy though, having King in the name, going all confident and all that yet havin some good shit to back up the cockyness. this is exactly what we need around here. I hope he stays.

Well we had a long time member who had even became a moderator that had been using other people's beats from YouTube and who knows where else in battles and they won ALOT of battles. Finally someone recognized one and that person is no longer with us.
personally I didnt think his record was that fantastic, he just entered so many competitions with other peoples beats that he was bound to win a few and rack up the points.

Really impressive turnout this time around, some real dope flips in there. Got me worried Im going to shoot myself in the foot.

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
wow, i was on a site 2 yrs ago..and the owner of the site was making sure his buddy won every contest by boosting his votes, making sure no matter what beat he entered he was sure to win..and these contests were for money..but somebody hacked into the site and exposed the owner cheating by making votes and he wasn't allowed to vote...so the site got shut down

ok, i wasn't going to ask but you guys keep bringing it up..because as good as you guys are how could somebody cheat? and how did you find out?
Another way people cheat is by getting their mates to sign up and vote for them, but thats pretty easy to spot too.
The way its set up now, it does minimise cheating, but if somebody really wants to cheat they can try, but liars and frauds always get found out in the end.

wow, i was on a site 2 yrs ago..and the owner of the site was making sure his buddy won every contest by boosting his votes, making sure no matter what beat he entered he was sure to win..and these contests were for money..but somebody hacked into the site and exposed the owner cheating by making votes and he wasn't allowed to vote...so the site got shut down
damn, some people have no fucking shame. Whats to gain by cheating? You are only cheating yourself at the end of the day.

Saying that, if prizes are on the the line that changes things. Like how I was cheated out of last years battle that first prize, Im still fucking pissed about it

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
true. if I wasn't having the sads I would've been "beef"ing the shit outta this "kid" lol. Arvin tha Tofu Master. I like this crude guy though, having King in the name, going all confident and all that yet havin some good shit to back up the cockyness. this is exactly what we need around here. I hope he stays.
hey cut that shit out, you gonna make like you..lol

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
damn, some people have no fucking shame. Whats to gain by cheating? You are only cheating yourself at the end of the day.

Saying that, if prizes are on the the line that changes things. Like how I was cheated out of last years battle that first prize, Im still fucking pissed about it
what was the prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online