Beat This! - July 15-16, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arvin is a good egg really, I like him anyway. I like anybody who doesnt take themselves too seriously that you can have a little banter with
yea but where's the shit part? cmon man I know u too well. u can't just give me a compliment without shitting on me afterwards :D it's just not how it works.

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
fl studio complete bundle, I got the signature bundle instead
wow, that really sucks...especially when Fade just mentioned me a few days ago that contest probably won't have any prizes to offer this year...so it will be for pride and bragging rights...i don't use Fl anymore..but i still would be pissed...sorry to hear that...well now i know about dude...but i guess you guys should let it go..it doesn't matter anymore..i guess what i'm trying to say is that hatin on a person that is no longer here is pointless..besides he has to own that shit...this place is way too cool to fuck up

wow, that really sucks...especially when Fade just mentioned me a few days ago that contest probably won't have any prizes to offer this year...so it will be for pride and bragging rights...i don't use Fl anymore..but i still would be pissed...sorry to hear that...well now i know about dude...but i guess you guys should let it go..it doesn't matter anymore..i guess what i'm trying to say is that hatin on a person that is no longer here is pointless..besides he has to own that shit...this place is way too cool to fuck up
I just like to joke about the fraud, that wont stop for a while, whats done is done, nothing will change that, hes been banned and removed, and I will keep making jokes about it. It makes me feel better about the whole situation. If it wasnt for that one battle I really wouldnt give a flying fuck, but he done did me wrong, fuck that guy.

I just like to joke about the fraud, that wont stop for a while, whats done is done, nothing will change that, hes been banned and removed, and I will keep making jokes about it. It makes me feel better about the whole situation. If it wasnt for that one battle I really wouldnt give a flying fuck, but he done did me wrong, fuck that guy.
oh fuck now I remember I put his name in my article for people to get tips from... Fuck me. I'ma replace that with ur name if it's okay.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's happened SO many times where people have tried to cheat here by getting their friends to sign up. I know that's what people do for certain stuff on other sites but not here. It's about THIS community voting for one another, not getting your grandparents to signup and vote for you.

This is one of the reasons why I don't reveal the vote totals because for example it's happened where the votes were displayed so one guy was all "hey I'm winning" and then I removed those votes manually because HE was cheating! Acting all surprised. He actually contacted me all "hey wtf is going on my votes are missing, what kind of site is this?". LOL.

But especially for prizes that's not cool.

shit man, you got every damn banner..that's dope...well i guess you are the guy to battle to gain recognition...not bad
Ive only been back at making music since October last year, after I had a heart attack last June, that gave me the kick up the arse I needed to end my 7 year hiatus from production. Realising that all the music Id made would have been pretty much for nothing and would have disappeared on my hard drives forever wasnt a nice prospect, so here I am, back at it, and its been going better than ever IMO.
And I thrive on good competition, it makes me a try hard, and when I try hard I learn new shit. Win win

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
Ive only been back at making music since October last year, after I had a heart attack last June, that gave me the kick up the arse I needed to end my 7 year hiatus from production. Realising that all the music Id made would have been pretty much for nothing and would have disappeared on my hard drives forever wasnt a nice prospect, so here I am, back at it, and its been going better than ever IMO.
And I thrive on good competition, it makes me a try hard, and when I try hard I learn new shit. Win win
a heart attack???? shit man you gotta leave those young skirts alone..they will kill ya...lol

a heart attack???? shit man you gotta leave those young skirts alone..they will kill ya...lol
I wish that was the cause, it would be worth it hahahahahahaha
I got into 3D programming and spent far too long in front of the computer inactive, eating shit. I so wish it was those young skirts.
Fuck my life hahahaha

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
I wish that was the cause, it would be worth it hahahahahahaha
I got into 3D programming and spent far too long in front of the computer inactive, eating shit. I so wish it was those young skirts.
Fuck my life hahahaha
damn 3d programming...i wish i could tell what we are working with in the military now...i can;t really speak on my field of work..but i can leave you my mos of my job: 35L. look that up..that's all i can mention...but the programs i work with would make your jaw drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online