Beat This! - July 27-28, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll give props to who I voted on tomorrow when I’m sober.

Personally i love waiting for these to hear each and everyone’s creations but was disappointed feeling most didn’t hit the theme of ‘psycho’.

Expected some real dark shit, a couple made me think I was at a party!

All feedback appreciated as I went into character for this with each and every pad hit and seems nobody felt that dark vibe.

Or am I just a dinosaur and voters want pumped up trap style psycho’s now in this fast paced world :ROFLMAO:

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
Damn ,

there are 3 Beats who are nearly broke my neck and one done it. Among us are really Monster Producer/Beatmaker.
It was a Honor to be Part of this Beat Battle .

I loaded up a wrong Version of my Beat where the Intro and Hook Vocals are gone , so u can enjoy my Blanket Beat now XD
Next Time no failures, i promise
Congratulation to the Winner,Ill stay tuned for the Winner, but these Voting is hard it was a pleasure and thx to everyone & every Voter

Im realy exited to see who are the Monsters are i heard XD

Peace Bratan's & work on

My exported mixdown had the vol levels fucked up lol. Oh well.

SAM SEED

Siu Tien Yuen
Battle Points: 4
All of you did what It do!!!

Really enjoyed listening to you All!!!

Congrats to Crog85!!!!

You must make a beat that will put a smile on the faces of off-the-wall psycho straight-jacket wearing crazies!

This is what I’m struggling with, @crog85, always guaranteed a fire beat, just making me wonder are the voters looking at the theme or vibing to the beat?

Like yeah damn son, fire beat! Vote

Just making me realise is it worth battling like @DPrezd Beggar cant be arsed, feeling the same as we ain’t about them at new style.

Props to all who entered and voted, it’s a musical journey,

Peace.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Congrats @crog85 Had my vote. Couple other close ones in my book was @Iron Keys and maybe we can sprinkle in a little @Armani

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Just making me realise is it worth battling like @DPrezd Beggar cant be arsed, feeling the same as we ain’t about them at new style.

I think my Beat i had would ve ripped ya ll.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But my reason not to battle is just that i aint motivated to do so, i aint feeling competitive, in the past i just entered cuz its fun to have a theme and make a beat to it. But then i just realised i can make it anyways and just drop in showcase, get feedback and its basically no different except i aint stealing a spot from someone who might care about battles.

I think my Beat i had would ve ripped ya ll.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But my reason not to battle is just that i aint motivated to do so, i aint feeling competitive, in the past i just entered cuz its fun to have a theme and make a beat to it. But then i just realised i can make it anyways and just drop in showcase, get feedback and its basically no different except i aint stealing a spot from someone who might care about battles.

@DPrezd Beggar, feel that man. My point is and it ain’t no hard feelings (music is music) I just didn’t really feel any psycho theme from the majority which makes me think voters just going with ‘fire’ beats they hear.

So then I’m fucked as I heard plenty of great beats but I didn’t vote as they had little to zero ‘themed’ psycho to them, might as well be no theme.

Adding a small psycho vocal at the beginning without carrying on that sinister psycho vibe should not get the votes?

Haha, anyway much love to all you fuckers, and I know I ain’t in the majority of yous league, just feel o should work on ‘bangers’ instead of themes from now on :ROFLMAO:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@Iron Keys, my man that shit was fire! The ‘Crazy’ snippet…Dope! 2nd place in my votes only coz I felt ya went ‘slightly’ past the snippets threshold….

ppreciate you, brother. I'm always in it for comments like this more than anything!

RE the vocal snippets thing; this was exactly what it was brought in(or reworded for), so you could have boombap style sampling --- which is literally what mine is, sampled some old record. Then the interviews --- don't think anything could really be mistaken for 'lyrics' or a verse, or whatnot.

again, ppreciate you. Did you enter? i'll check yours after.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
@DPrezd Beggar, feel that man. My point is and it ain’t no hard feelings (music is music) I just didn’t really feel any psycho theme from the majority which makes me think voters just going with ‘fire’ beats they hear.

So then I’m fucked as I heard plenty of great beats but I didn’t vote as they had little to zero ‘themed’ psycho to them, might as well be no theme.

Adding a small psycho vocal at the beginning without carrying on that sinister psycho vibe should not get the votes?

Haha, anyway much love to all you fuckers, and I know I ain’t in the majority of yous league, just feel o should work on ‘bangers’ instead of themes from now on :ROFLMAO:
I feel you tho, but it is what it is. Cant force people to nuttn.

Delta_Nine

Illa la muzika!!!
@InsideOutBeats , in regards to that "old man vs trap comment", i hear what u say'n , g. dont you think the trap guys are gonna vote for what they like? they're not going " oh, nice analog warmth. where u get that sample?". it what it is. voters vote on the same battle they participatin' in. Gotta be some bias right? i know fade does his best to stop the bias but c'mon man. think about it. so, i wouldt worry about it. master your grandpa style and have peace within, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online