Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
The way I knew everyone was gonna reach for that west coast whistle/whine :LOL:

There's some cool beats.

Think I know whose is, xoxodaisy, Vossi, i know Mahlhavoc's, think I know LLBs but could be Face's.

There's one that sound a bit more Scott Storch Eastern Oriental with a little bit of west coast.
There's 2 that are good that I think may lean a bit towards the house/nu-disco side.
There's a couple I don't know what they were trying, good beats, but missed the mark completely.

Really got love for those that weren't shy with those funk leads. Definitely a few people been aboard the mothership.

illFunk

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Easy on that crack pipe son
Dave Chappelle Crackhead GIF

The way I knew everyone was gonna reach for that west coast whistle/whine :LOL:

There's some cool beats.

Think I know whose is, xoxodaisy, Vossi, i know Mahlhavoc's, think I know LLBs but could be Face's.

There's one that sound a bit more Scott Storch Eastern Oriental with a little bit of west coast.
There's 2 that are good that I think may lean a bit towards the house/nu-disco side.
There's a couple I don't know what they were trying, good beats, but missed the mark completely.

Really got love for those that weren't shy with those funk leads. Definitely a few people been aboard the mothership.

illFunk

Mad Breaking Bad GIF by MOODMAN

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I think @Mahlhavoc may have this one.

There's 4 really good beats, 3 of them don't sound 'G Funk' enough for me though. I can see them winning due to quality of production tho.

Some also sound just 'West Coast' to me, and not G Funk enough.

I'd have used 2 votes in this if available.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
I think @Mahlhavoc may have this one.

There's 4 really good beats, 3 of them don't sound 'G Funk' enough for me though. I can see them winning due to quality of production tho.

Some also sound just 'West Coast' to me, and not G Funk enough.

I'd have used 2 votes in this if available.
Nah bro, wasn't my best, its got that take a toke and lay back type beat going, but it is rather simple compared to others. Gonna be a tasters choice here.

Voted for @LiveLargeBeats , and probably he only got 1 spot above me by my own vote. bozo.

:D really tho, that string thing he did was sick. the winning beat was also dope. @Mahlhavoc before you say it, you suck really hard and your beat was trash idek how it placed. and @Iron Keys the fact that u didn't win this one by itself would be disappointing tbh, but I'm pretty sure you were just playin around cuz if u put in 3% more, ur west coast shit wouldn't even Have competition anywhere near here.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congrats to @Ozmosis!

@Iron Keys I voted for yours, it was on point. But I have to disagree with you about @xoxo_daisy__ 's beat. @xoxo_daisy__ Your beats are always good but your mixes are not. If your mixes were much better then I'm sure you would start placing.

@LiveLargeBeats That was dope, almost had that top spot.

@Armani I like this one a lot since it was uptempo compared to the others.

@Frees I love that low end.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Thanks everyone and thanks @Fade for the opportunity. Funny how things workout, I didn’t spend much time on the beat itself, but was trying to get a better mastered track. LUFS loudness level without distorting the bass. Still not pleased but it’s an improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.