Beat This! - June 1-2, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Well of course I am. This is a Hip Hop site.

big brother amanda GIF
yeah but people get all funny when I call it out.

as seen by at least 2 in this thread.

and need we mention the days people were dropping all that edm nonsense

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
The fact that I didn't place in this one just shown me how much the whole world is fucked.
Sorry guys but we are all going to die!!!
Better get your shit in order and repent of your sins because it's all going to shit any day now.

Praise Jesus!!!

I'm not even kidding.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
@Vossi Beats, I like this shit! Nice beat and groove, straight 80’s definitely. I feel maybe a little too far on that lead or whatever it is coz the build up to and after that is dope! I can hear the creativity in this one!
Thx! The lead grows on you. After listening to it 600 times I finally started to warm up to it and now I actually kinda like it. It's like having an ugly wife but she cooks and knows just how you like your eggs, so you let her stay and even fuck her soul out of her body till she squirts all over the place sometimes, just so she won't get depressed from the lack of physical contact.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Congrats to @HypeBarbaric on the win.. Personally didnt feel it on the first listen but sounding better now and deffo fits the theme..
@Armani , @guitardep and @Vossi Beats were my top3 picks. Think I voted for Vossi..
Others were not my cup of tea mostly. Solid works among em just didnt resonate with my ear, or felt they missed the mark on theme...
Thx bro! That made me in a slightly better mood knowing at least one person was on board

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
@Amnesia, felt very 80’s this one but that snare was like a woodpecker in my head, peck peck peck. The pads for me a bit too upfront, need to sit back a little I feel, enjoyed that though.

@Bangerz8888, fire beat but quite distorted in the mix and also didn’t really feel connected to the Revenge of the nerds Theme. Sort that distortion out and that is a banger though.

@Fury Beats, those keys off key and distract from the rest of the track but you kept the beat hiphop! Align those and the whole beat would improve from the get go (y)

@Mefisto Beats, beats great but feel this is more one for the BBOYS than the NERDS :ROFLMAO: I think this is banging!!

@Vossi Beats, I like this shit! Nice beat and groove, straight 80’s definitely. I feel maybe a little too far on that lead or whatever it is coz the build up to and after that is dope! I can hear the creativity in this one!

Why you hating on my woodpecker snare breh? Good input and I agree, that snare wasn't the best fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online