Beat This! - June 3-4, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
This sample is like a rite of passage for most boom bappers. All my idols like premo have flipped this inside out. I myself have at least 4 beats using this. Cool to see what I can pull out of it now. There's so much space on it. To all my hip hoppers what was your favorite flip of this? Mine was probably "Mind spray" from premo and Jeru.

This sample is like a rite of passage for most boom bappers. All my idols like premo have flipped this inside out. I myself have at least 4 beats using this. Cool to see what I can pull out of it now. There's so much space on it. To all my hip hoppers what was your favorite flip of this? Mine was probably "Mind spray" from premo and Jeru.
Childrens Story - Slick Rick didnt use much of it but thats one of my favorite ever tracks

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
Childrens Story - Slick Rick didnt use much of it but thats one of my favorite ever tracks
Man the list is so long of artists who used this...EPMD,MURS,ONYX,TRIBE, MAIN SOURCE ALkaholiks, Freddie gibbs, RunDMC and I know it's way more i can't think of or didn't realize. A testament to a great piece of work by Bob James.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
For shame on all of you...
Ghostface-Daytona 500!!!!!!!!!

that track is one of my all time favorites. Never thought I’d be trying to flip it.... looking forward to doing my own thing thang.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
I Like This Never Ever Heard It Before
I Hate To Be This Guy (Well No I Don't)
Anyway A Submitted Beat MUST Have Audio Sampled From This Song In It
I Mean Just Say If I Found The MIDI Tracks For This & Just Built A Beat Around That
It Wouldn't Really Be Sampling Would It? (That's My Interpretation) Of These Set Audio Themes I'm Not Even Sure If I'm In I Just Worry A Lot (Maybe A Bit Of An Exaggeration)
I Can Overthink Sometimes

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ready for the signups tomorrow....

bthis.jpg

Kron Zilla

The rapper that became a producer.
Battle Points: 22
I recently was playing with this sample. Classic... I even remade Onyx Throw ya Gunz... I habe a smooth concept on this other beat though. I'm in. Lets rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.