Beat This! - March 25-26, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next competition will be from March 25-26th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on March 25th at 1pm ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we have enough contestants (whichever comes first - depending on the theme). Voting will be for 1 day, on March 26th, where the results will be posted the same day.

Go here to signup (click the "signup" tab - it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: NONE
Time Limit: 2 MINUTES

You can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the judges will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!

Voting

If you are competing, you will be able to vote but not for yourself. DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT! I will be watching for cheaters. This means you cannot sign up under different names or get your friends and family to sign up either. If you are caught cheating you could be banned.

Beats

All the beats will now be displayed in a random order and without any names. All you will see is: Beat #001, Beat #002, etc. This is so that there is no favoritism when voting.

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

beatthis_flyer2020032526.jpg

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Screw it....I'll play.

I literally can't wait for it. :D My beast has been ready to be unleashed for about a week now. :D
My beast got unleashed like ... 1.5 days ago (my sleep schedule is fucked up idk when is when) but unfortunately this new beast has a boujee taste and likes pop music. idk what tf i'm supposed to do with that.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Good news people. Or maybe bad news who knows :D I pursuaded my mate who taught me most of what i know to join the site and enter the battle. He's an old timer in the rap game like some of y'all. I know he'll bring some kind of banging boom bap heat into the mix. And I have also cooked something special up as well. Should be interesting. Most def looking much forward to this one! In the name of Jesus :fire::fire::fire:

And I haven't heard his beat, so no worries about cheating @Fade :up2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online