Beat This! - May 6-7, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
Mastatrackzz???? Who is this kid... Disrespecting mofo! I think back in the day his dady didn't whoop his ass enough.. otherwise he would be a family member right now laughing with us an chatting boult the CRAZY ASS beats EVERYSINGLE ONE in here produced this is sooo sad!! And @2GooD Productions WORD BRO!!!! I was thinking the same thing boult 2000's hiphop haha!!...... and back to our little baby... the host of this community is also a 2000's man aint cha @Fade But glad u are banned... in Belgium we say....stap het af van hier en smijt u in de kanaal bealo!!! And pls don't try to translate this it's street language haha!!!

You really need to check everybodys resume here...the beats were old school because the theme was old school...we all can do pretty much any style of music you want...your first mistake is you're stuck on just one style of music...and I know you got a lot to figure out but it sounded good to you cause you're the only one going on about how good your beat sounds...well I guess I wasn't as good as you thought...so next beat this will have no theme..so you will get a chance to redeem yourself...i produce mixtapes , albums...just Google "deez beatz" and you can see I'm very serious about the music game...today was not your day..live with it...everybody here has had the same thing happen to us but we ain't whining about it...just own that shit bruh..seriously
People really get this aggro after losing? lmao I remember my first warzone, thinking i will win..boom..didnt make it to the second round even though i thought my beat was better. I just sucked it up and went into the lab. Realized a few things, old school beats win more than new school here, good mixes are the order of the day and perfect my own craft to do some serious battling. Dnt know why people have to cry for losing...wow.

@ArvinArmani for real... I was like yo, I know these guys love they boombap here, I was curious to see where trap tracks like ours would fall. But it seems real appreciate real, people got love - I voted for something that was different style to mine, but had elements I love and use.
I had a Trap semi final and a boombap semi final. haha
I noticed that as well bro, but it didnt throw my game off atall. I like all type of hip-hop man.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Primz I wouldn't say old school beats win here, there's plenty of new stuff that wins. Most of it is new stuff since that's what you guys are submitting. Even when I do AOTB I hear a lot of Trap. Maybe some guys are mixing a bit of both but I don't think anyone here really has old school beats. Even @2GooD Productions is doing new stuff and he's old as shit.

@Primz I wouldn't say old school beats win here, there's plenty of new stuff that wins. Most of it is new stuff since that's what you guys are submitting. Even when I do AOTB I hear a lot of Trap. Maybe some guys are mixing a bit of both but I don't think anyone here really has old school beats. Even @2GooD Productions is doing new stuff and he's old as shit.
I agree, guess i been listening to alot of old school for awhile in here. I see alot of styles starting come out now.

A: its a common chinese name.. B: You re not right and not wrong, since music is and always be a matter of taste. So for yourself and many others with your opinion, you re right. For people who think WTC is better than MD, you re wrong. So yeah...both
maybe we should have a poll...
WAIT a sec what if every member had the privilage to make a poll and there was a poll page and trendy polls would come up and no more than 1 poll a day by 1 member and no moe than 3 active polls at a time by 1 member so it wont be spammy and YO @Fade how bout that? :D

But why tho? Even if 90% say Mobb Deep is better, it doesnt make them automatically better for Wu-Tang fanboys. So you still be there where you started. You like Mobb Deep more and Wu-Tang fanboy will still like Wu-Tang more.
yea but we can see the popular opinion on the ill so if the thing goes 90% for md, the wtc fanboy will feel special. if it goes 90% for wtc, the wtc fanboy will feel like he was right. what's the point? views, adds, money, fade getting rich, we wasting time here, and finally seeing which one of us has a more reasonable opinion since most people agree with him. and also, you CAN compare music to music, for sure beethoven and ice cube are better than lil xan and lil uzi. how can that comparison not apply to other sorts of music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online