Beat This! - October 27-28, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
I am serious btw... I have a feeling the votes will be spread really thin and between #1 and #15 the vote % will be really slim.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
jerking off sex appeal GIF

Sorry to hear that :( :ROFLMAO: :brofist:
Marriage after 28 years and lets see how you "handle" things

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Could be, i might went too special for this one in the pool of "generic horror" sounds. :ROFLMAO:
"Generic", still dont understand this being there is only so many ways to make "scary" or "creepy" holloween sounds. If you did something "special" and out of the norm, welp, thats on you lol.

Holloween is screams, creepy voices, dark melodies and music to chop a body up to,. Unsure why someone would try to reinvent that wheel.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
"Generic", still dont understand this being there is only so many ways to make "scary" or "creepy" holloween sounds. If you did something "special" and out of the norm, welp, thats on you lol.

Holloween is screams, creepy voices, dark melodies and music to chop a body up to,. Unsure why someone would try to reinvent that wheel.

Thats just my subjective opinion, no hate here. Doesnt mean the beats are bad. With "generic" i mean the type of sounds used are like heard 1000million times in every horror production, like you said, screams n shit.

I used 11 samples for my beats for example and only one of them is from a horror movie, the others create creepy sound too but dont have anything to do with horror movies.

Still, dont want to start a discussion or something like that, it was just my opinion. No need to agree on that. (y)

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
Coming to a cinema near you...
The Phonkin.
rated i for ill

One of them beats I can hear Jason Voorhees drifting after me in a nissan.

Then on the next i hear Jeepers Creepers drifting after me in his kill truck.

Surprised to hear so many phonk vibes. Pleasantly so.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Well so is Classical music, if you're one of those highly intelligent murderers from movies.
Who said it wasnt... a little Bach while working with a chainsaw clears the mind and soul.
come at me bruce campbell GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Last edited:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
Some beats start off with a big intro but underdeliver when the beat drops; either the beat is a bit lacklustre or is just a horror intro normal beat.

For me, I'm looking for same as Fade and also like to see people carry their theme throughout the beat, beginning to end.

For me, I'm looking for:

• Follows the theme
  • Scary/Evil
  • Good mix
  • Good variation (change-ups)
  • Overall dopeness

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online