Beat This! - October 27-28, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I squash that trap shit ages ago, left it, throw truce to the ones who got hurt, by submitting trap beats. No more negative vibes, an I know you were one of the ones wailing. Then now here you are trying to bring negativity every post. my name and dick in your mouth everytime, tryina stir up drama on ill.

The trap debate shit caused accidental negativity inadvertently; you're out here actively trying to make negativity.

Hush your gums and leave my name out your mouth.

Just Make Beats

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
police get em GIF by South Park

fair play @Mahlhavoc - everyone was on the 808s but you made it bounce so nice with the scratch as well- toidy

My personal fav was @44Beatzz this was so amospheric, sorry if you mentioned previously but i'd be interested to know how you did the keyboard :) cheeky drops also

@Iron Keys loved the 808s again-think almost all the bestys had a variation of the 808-nice sound effects also

@crog85 this was unreal man-loved it-better mastering and could be my number 1-from the vocal snippet right down to the booming 808s

@Primz sounded crisp- exterminate

@2GooD Productions really nice melodies intertwining-could you possibly get better drum sounds? maybe better synth sounds also-bt thi was a beaut

@Andante this blew my mind-the synths just purred over the beat-divulge the details-how are u doin that!? As always, big fan of the syncopation on the drum pattern(or maybe the samples swing around it, i dunno but it's nice) with the reverse snare/cymbal-atmospheric as fuuuuccckkk

@BlackSwanFly The bet wasn't bad-but i wasn't a fan of the choir sounds. Love a good evil laugh sample though

Leads me nicely to @dregbones - loved it-but the drums could be a lot livlier! samples were tight though-created a great rhythm

@EsquireMusic111 felt similar to @crog85 would have been up there with better mastering-having said that i really liked it-great synth bass to accompany it-niiiice

@Frankie_Lee great snippet and loved the low piano note strikes. the beat would really go with more swing on the drums and some sidechain compression from the bass drum to the piano strikes. one of me favs

@Vossi Beats great work-loved the beat and rhythm-lovely guitar work too.

Glad i sat this one out!!

@S3oulC1ty this was amazing-are you DJ Premier?? the synth was maybe a tad too loud and it wasnt quite spooky enough(for a haloween themed beat comp)-otherwise its outstanding well played

@Stona Persona this took a while to get into it for me but was interesting. nice atmospheric vibe and low frequeny snare-if you got the mastering spot on, this would be up there

@Reil Production ditto-this was awesome, general melody maybe wasn't too spooky enough-everything else was beaut-again is a bit low in my studio headphones

@Pcs shorty i'm like a broken record-the mastering needs to be so much better than this. throw a chorus on the piano i reckon-could be tight

@LiveLargeBeats and @Armani i couldn't actually play your beats.

@Jamal pretty good but could get into it faster. too much reverb on the drum fill. but excellent otherwise

@pbrdom loved the beat but wasn't near haloweeny enough

@this_is_true some nice sounds on here but again, not haloweeny enough ;)

@xoxo_daisy__ awesome melody and tidy 808s-was a joy to behold.

Everyone brought insanely good beats that was a sick listen
Should be in for the next comp!

Attachments

• church-fire-365x450.jpg
    church-fire-365x450.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 63

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
if you got the mastering spot on

Yeah, thats the only shit i struggle too hard with. Had more samples into it, but stripped a lot and prolly should ve stripped more, even tho for me its a banger AF it seems that its too complicated to listen to for most. xd

Voted for 44Beatzz, Dope shit, brethren!
knight ok GIF

@Iron Keys Don’t worry bout that name, I don’t deal with 2 faced snakes. Maybe something for you to think about, is why this forum is so empty. But go ahead and feel all energized and innocent tough guy. Ur a lame as fuck dude. Fr

@nottr well that explains a lot again..I also had similar problems with some beats not playing :cautious: where were you this time?
I was having a little break in Cyprus working up a tan and a stomach ulcer.

Just listened to @Armani loved it!
@LiveLargeBeats was cool enough but i don't know what to say, the competition was fierce ;)

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@Iron Keys Don’t worry bout that name, I don’t deal with 2 faced snakes. Maybe something for you to think about, is why this forum is so empty. But go ahead and feel all energized and innocent tough guy.

No one's even talking to you, but every thread or some shit unrelated you begging my name.

Everyone's here getting along having a good time, but you out here desperately trying to create negativity. Mad that I'm making trap and people showing love. Eat them Ls

Read the thread. You're the only one bringing bad negative vibes. Just you.

No one's even talking to you, but every thread or some shit unrelated you begging my name.

Everyone's here getting along having a good time, but you out here desperately trying to create negativity. Mad that I'm making trap and people showing love. Eat them Ls

Read the thread. You're the only one bringing bad negative vibes. Just you.

i'm a big fan of trash talk but keep it classy guys ;)

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
aight aight aight for fucks sake, ya'll suck and eat my dubya.

LLB let the man fricken be bruh, dont know how many ways the guy can say he would like to retract his wording and now hes poppin out traps like he has coyotes in his yard. @Andante over here acting like he dont like it but fannin flames lol. Ya'll can be some fickled bishes sometimes when ya should be happy we poppin, cracking on a mofo if he do or dont and hes actually the cat who aint starting shit here and folks aint happy bout that neither.

You do you @Iron Keys , keep blowin up my speakers and hitting that win column up like it's the hottest girl in the room. Was an awesome battle and I am for sure grateful to pull a W here outta my ass.... guess you shoulda know after that Holloween intro fade put up :p

Did not see so many dope beats coming this contest, erryone needs a pat on the back so stop tearing mofos down.

aight aight aight for fucks sake, ya'll suck and eat my dubya.

LLB let the man fricken be bruh, dont know how many ways the guy can say he would like to retract his wording and now hes poppin out traps like he has coyotes in his yard. @Andante over here acting like he dont like it but fannin flames lol. Ya'll can be some fickled bishes sometimes when ya should be happy we poppin, cracking on a mofo if he do or dont and hes actually the cat who aint starting shit here and folks aint happy bout that neither.

You do you @Iron Keys , keep blowin up my speakers and hitting that win column up like it's the hottest girl in the room. Was an awesome battle and I am for sure grateful to pull a W here outta my ass.... guess you shoulda know after that Holloween intro fade put up :p

Did not see so many dope beats coming this contest, erryone needs a pat on the back so stop tearing mofos down.
was a dope battle and well deserved win, congrats, the wins against strong competition are always the best ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online