Beat This! - October 27-28, 2021

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Dope shit! Me N Iron and Crog straight ILL-Chord productions.

Good shit @Iron Keys , voted for @crog85. Shoulda known was his. Awesome shit and did not expect a w, thanks for liking my shit peoples.

@Fade how close were all the votes? I bet that this shit was close down the line, no?

I am about to head home where I can give everyones beat a decent listening to.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Man I got shit to say on this one... @Iron Keys verry impressive, almost got my vote..... actually not sure I voted for crogs, I must of clicked on my vote and changed it 10 times lol.

Meh Ill do a proper break down tonight... you mofos brought it though.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Top 3 is sqwod right now.

Large up man like @Mahlhavoc with the W.

Not gonna lie, brother... am mad at you for taking the W as i was * that close to having back2back Beat This and 3 straight Ws this season, but if I had to miss out on that to anyone, you already know it's you.

@crog85 my guy came with the phonnnnk, knew that was you drifting round the battle swinging @Fade 's machete out the window! Banger.

Mahl IronKeys and Crog top 3... the rest of you mere mortals must have been terrified!!!

Love

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@crog85 my guy came with the phonnnnk, knew that was you drifting round the battle swinging @Fade 's machete out the window! Banger.
car drifting GIF

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congratulations to @Mahlhavoc ! I was disappointed though that there were no live rounds in that beat.

The top 5 really dope.

A lot of really good beats in this. @Iron Keys yeah pretty close as usual.
@InnerThug dope evil bassline!
@Jamal Evil!
@pbrdom Evil boom bap, love it.

Too many good ones in this but overall I really enjoyed everyone's beats, you all brought some evilness and it was great to hear the different styles.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Congrats @Mahlhavoc! Thanks all, I’m learning from you all, with some work I’m hoping to vastly improve my beat making. That was the first beat I have made on Mpc live which really shows when up against yours

Yes my guy... keep entering the battles and being you. Reflect and absorb. The longer you stay here, the more battles you enter, the better you'll become.

Check out ILLOGs such as Me, Crog, 2Good ... our beats bang and we been here for a bit so ( ;

Battling here on ill, my beats, mixes, confidence, all grown and improved noticeably.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Infiltrator Do like @Iron Keys said - the more you enter, the better you'll get. Beat This can be very open sometimes, like this one. It's hard to choose sometimes. Warzone is tougher but easier in a sense because it's 1-on-1 each round. You can also enter the others like BIU and Bfights, and AOTB to get real feedback from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.