Beat This! - September 1-2, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Good luck man, I am sure yours will sound better than that of an old ass white contruction worker who has an obsession with firearms and no life.
Dude, getcho shit together.

Do YOU like your music? If so, keep doin it and promote it as the hottest shit ever. Why would i even consider consuming a product when the producer is telling me its shit?

cmon man GIF by Landon Moss

COME. ON. MAYNE. LETS RIP THIS SHIT APART.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Dude, getcho shit together.

Do YOU like your music? If so, keep doin it and promote it as the hottest shit ever. Why would i even consider consuming a product when the producer is telling me its shit?

cmon man GIF by Landon Moss

COME. ON. MAYNE. LETS RIP THIS SHIT APART.
You are kinda young, arent you?

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
You are kinda young, arent you?
Yes, but i do often feel like you, old man.

Still, as long as you breathe, you can rip shit up. If you want to continue to bathe in self-pity, you re free to do so. Just tryin to motivate you. xd

Edit: You re still going to place higher than me, since i handicapped myself by letting ppl know its my shit. xd So stop crying.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Yes, but i do often feel like you, old man.

Still, as long as you breathe, you can rip shit up. If you want to continue to bathe in self-pity, you re free to do so. Just tryin to motivate you. xd

Edit: You re still going to place higher than me, since i handicapped myself by letting ppl know its my shit. xd So stop crying.
Bruh, I am not crying. I had 2 fucks to give bout 20 years ago and they are well past gone. I say what I say because I am who I am. I wont gloat, shit on people or talk shit unless the trigger is pulled.

If I talk shit about my self, I do. Dont worry bout me, you do you and I will do @Armani ... What?

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Bruh, I am not crying. I had 2 fucks to give bout 20 years ago and they are well past gone. I say what I say because I am who I am. I wont gloat, shit on people or talk shit unless the trigger is pulled.

If I talk shit about my self, I do. Dont worry bout me, you do you and I will do @Armani ... What?
I can live with that. :hahaha:

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Very true. This dude needs daily affirmations cause hes on the verge of suicide. Poor fella.
All my friends tried to kill themself at least once. Some in a more indirect way than others. A few has succeeded so far.
How can I respect a man if life never broke him down into nothing? If he don't know what true suffering is then deep down he is still longing for his mothers titties, and need to have his steak cut out in small pieces before he can chew it without choking to death.

The steak is a metaphor for life btw for anyone who have no clue what the hell I'm talking about.

Now let's all hug and make some music.

Thank you!

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Not sure I'm entering. Just tried to listen through a bunch of stuff don't really know if i can be bothered to.

a lot of stuff i cant listen to cause isn't bounced is possible decent but.
DGAF, just drop something in and let it be heard by people.
#DiscordGang

Status
Not open for further replies.