ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
- originality
-
creativity
- mixing skills
-
overall dopeness

The criteria really helps cut down the potential votes.
Trap beats rule themselves out for lacking any originality or creativity. Bunch of beats rule themselves out from poor mixing. Usually at least 1 or 2 beats that are questionably not hiphop. And then a tonne or beats aren't that inspiring.

It gets tricky when your options are ones that are lacking in areas and you have to weigh it up. I'll usually in such case be more lenient on mixing with my vote as it's a completely separate skillset (most producers don't mix their own beats).

Last edited:
Battle Points: 99
- originality
-
creativity
- mixing skills
-
overall dopeness

The criteria really helps cut down the potential votes.
Trap beats rule themselves out for lacking any originality or creativity. Bunch of beats rule themselves out from poor mixing. And then a tonne or beats aren't that inspiring.

It gets tricky when your options are ones that are lacking in areas and you have to weigh it up. I'll usually in such case be more lenient on mixing with my vote as it's a completely separate skillset (most producers don't mix their own beats).
Thank You for Your insight ❤️

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
"I'm not judging you, I haven't only done good in my life either. But now if I have to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all"

- Me voting for this battle and not being able to decide between the evil beats...
On Fire GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.