Beat This! - September 9-10, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Don't forget though that vocals doesn't have to be a full vocal track. It can be talking from a movie, scratching, stuff like that.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Quick question, @Fade I have a beat I made that I think is really dope without drums.. never occurred to me to not use them but instead make it with Bass guitar, but some people may have heard it before..... really pretty neat without drums and different sounding. Usable? Not like I stand a chance, but it's cool without drums and guitar bass.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Quick question, @Fade I have a beat I made that I think is really dope without drums.. never occurred to me to not use them but instead make it with Bass guitar, but some people may have heard it before..... really pretty neat without drums and different sounding. Usable? Not like I stand a chance, but it's cool without drums and guitar bass.
Do you mean a beat you used in a previous battle or Showcase? That's fine.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
tenor.gif

i was thinking of doing something where the sounds made the rhythm, but then thought nah, fuck that, Im out
Come on lad just give it a shot. My problem is that I have too many ideas for this one and I know I'll end up choosing the most shitty one anyway.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
No @2GooD Productions !? Wimped out!? :oops: Instruments bro... lay out a beat with multi instruments, dont use a kick start with hats for a tempo and then bring in strings, piano, synths... then remove hats. Easy way I go about something when I go for a new melody just dance around the drums... but at least this give me 1 less person to lose to! YAY! :brofist:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I have a feeling that there will be beats with drums and then it will be all controversial in here, then madness will set in, women will grab their children and head for the hills, zombies will rise and lucifer shall rise again.

100% being expecting it too.

Also really surprised that @2GooD Productions is on vacation for this one, thought it'd be right up his street! :shock:

I think I'm in. Good luck everybody. I'm really curious how many beats will be submitted in total. :D
That's Exactly what I thought too. I also was thinking what your opinion on my beat would be when I was submitting it so it'd be awesome if you let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online