Beat This! - September 9-10, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My keyboard isn't working properly. As in my qwerty.

So having trouble to get on. Can't get on cause cant type stuff in :/ :help:
A. so you're typing on a phone rn? if so, u can use the charger cable to send the beat from pc to phone and upload it from there.
B. You can use a on-screen keyboard too.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
A. so you're typing on a phone rn? if so, u can use the charger cable to send the beat from pc to phone and upload it from there.
B. You can use a on-screen keyboard too.
Yeah on phone had to restart pc a millipn times. Dunno what's up with my keyboard this week it kinda switches off intermittently.

I think I'm in! :shock: but think i uploaded wrong thing in all the chaos. Will try sort quickly now. Mannn

Yeah on phone had to restart pc a millipn times. Dunno what's up with my keyboard this week it kinda switches off intermittently.

I think I'm in! :shock: but think i uploaded wrong thing in all the chaos. Will try sort quickly now. Mannn
don't worry you can just re-upload and it'll replace the thing.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Well this is why I even entered, this gives me a chance to at least place :cool::D

Ok, that might be pushing it. At least this is different and brings the musician out :up2:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I did try to put something together quick earlier, but failed miserably.
DamagedScaryAmmonite-size_restricted.gif

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
most beats kinda avoided the challenge and like... sent regular beats and just removed the drums so I ain't votin for them but still... Daaang that bass riff hits hard

I Think everyone knows who I'm votin for lol.

Fade actually said to make your beat and mute the drums but I feel like this is like Kool Aid without the sugar and all anyone really had to do was get a loop from somewhere and call it a day so sorry @Fade . I get what you were trying to do but I just wasn't feeling this theme. Good luck to all that entered though.

Moselly

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 32
most beats kinda avoided the challenge and like... sent regular beats and just removed the drums so I ain't votin for them but still... Daaang that bass riff hits hard

I Think everyone knows who I'm votin for lol.
I voted for the same one haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online