Been Watching youtube and Damn been a hell of a lot of UFO activity past few months

There's nothing logical about aliens visiting our planet for any reason. Humans do things like this in general, kinda like a ghost, or a loch ness monster or a bigfoot. They all have one thing in common...no real proof that they exist. Yeah we can blame Area 51, or a gov't conspiracy to hide it... but we are smarter now, I even heard (the rapper) Jim Jones say he had to "dumb it down"...imagine that!

You say no real proof, but there have been loads of mass sightings, including nuclear missiles that have been made useless after ufos flew over the silos. There has been loads of proof, loads of coverups(why cover up at all). There is something going on, just because you cant explain it, doesnt mean its not true.
Just because you cant see oxygen, doesnt mean its not there.
Before we had electron microscopes atoms didnt exist, everything was cellular or molecular. As we find ways to prove things eventually they become accepted as fact.

I have watched videos of OOPART(out of place artifacts) that just dont fit in with accepted science, like manufactured metal balls found in rock and dated to millions of years old. Or the Babylonian Battery. Or carvings in Cambodia on a temple showing a stegosaurus, human footprints alongside those of dinosaurs. At the end of the day you cant believe accepted science entirely but we do.

For example...
‪Forbidden Discoveries - Ancient Atomic Blast and Aeronautical Science‬‏ - YouTube

There's nothing logical about aliens visiting our planet for any reason. Humans do things like this in general, kinda like a ghost, or a loch ness monster or a bigfoot. They all have one thing in common...no real proof that they exist. Yeah we can blame Area 51, or a gov't conspiracy to hide it... but we are smarter now, I even heard (the rapper) Jim Jones say he had to "dumb it down"...imagine that!

Talking of "Jim Jones" do you know who the real "Jim Jones" was? You should look into the cult leader of the same name that lead hundreds of his "cult members" to commit mass suicide. Lead his followers to their deaths. Interesting.

I believe in unexplainable shit aka paranormal activity aka ghosts or whatever that shit is.. Never seen a
UFO but I have seen the other shit with plenty of wittnesses and I can say that THAT does exsist, what it is I cannot say.

Oh you believe cos you have seen it. If you had seen ufos then I suppose you would believe in those also? The ufo I saw I couldnt so easily explain as alien, maybe a spacestation with something leaving it and shifting of out into space while the main ufo stayed there, I dont know, what I do know is it was weird. But we cant always believe ours eyes, I have seen ghosts but to be honest, Im still not entirely sure of their existence.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

Ive personally experienced throughout my life, things that make absolute ZERO sense, in ANY context. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I gotta ask, how can you believe in god/ the holy spirit, and not believe in ghosts?

How can you believe in god and not believe these thing may exist?

Now, I can tell you guys some stories. Id rather not. I probably wont. But trust, there are thing happening beyond our perceptions.

Ive personally experienced throughout my life, things that make absolute ZERO sense, in ANY context. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I gotta ask, how can you believe in god/ the holy spirit, and not believe in ghosts?

How can you believe in god and not believe these thing may exist?

Now, I can tell you guys some stories. Id rather not. I probably wont. But trust, there are thing happening beyond our perceptions.

Exactly, there is so much more to reality than what we can actually percieve, the light that gets processed by our eyes is just a tiny fraction of the light spectrum, the scientists now claim that the universe is a multiverse with at least 11 dimensions, and we can only perceive 3 of those or 4 if you include time. And sound is another part of the light spectrum, just much lower frequency, and even matter is a part of the same spectrum, just much lower still. In fact the scientists reckon that everything that exists is a wave vibration(frequency)on the spectrum.(Wave Theory)

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
You say no real proof, but there have been loads of mass sightings, including nuclear missiles that have been made useless after ufos flew over the silos. There has been loads of proof, loads of coverups(why cover up at all). There is something going on, just because you cant explain it, doesnt mean its not true.
Just because you cant see oxygen, doesnt mean its not there.
Before we had electron microscopes atoms didnt exist, everything was cellular or molecular. As we find ways to prove things eventually they become accepted as fact.

I have watched videos of OOPART(out of place artifacts) that just dont fit in with accepted science, like manufactured metal balls found in rock and dated to millions of years old. Or the Babylonian Battery. Or carvings in Cambodia on a temple showing a stegosaurus, human footprints alongside those of dinosaurs. At the end of the day you cant believe accepted science entirely but we do.

For example...
‪Forbidden Discoveries - Ancient Atomic Blast and Aeronautical Science‬‏ - YouTube

All of that makes a great point, sounds perfect, makes sense, yup all that! BUT, you can't explain it either nor can anyone else. So now we're back to square one which proves that there is no proof to something that exists but doesn't, it has a purpose but we dont know it, it's been seen but hasn't...perfect description of a man made fairy tale.

All of that makes a great point, sounds perfect, makes sense, yup all that! BUT, you can't explain it either nor can anyone else. So now we're back to square one which proves that there is no proof to something that exists but doesn't, it has a purpose but we dont know it, it's been seen but hasn't...perfect description of a man made fairy tale.

Like God which has never been seen. But has millions of believers, and made the vatican one of the richest and most powerful organisations on the planet.
Are you a christian? Do you believe in the mythical christ?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
That gave me a nice laugh! haha

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Like God which has never been seen. But has millions of believers, and made the vatican one of the richest and most powerful organisations on the planet.
Are you a christian? Do you believe in the mythical christ?

Yes, I am a Christian, yes I believe in Christ but the difference is that Christ walked along with man. He didn't "alienate" (lol) himself from man.

Then we can ask them the REAL important questions.

Software vs hardware? Mac vs PC?

Maybe we would get real answers and lay these mysteries of humanity to rest.

You don't need an alien for those answers...all you need is me...
(1)Both
(2)PC

2Good said:
MPC vs Maschine.
MacDonalds vs Burger King.
Reason vs FlStudio.

(1)Roland MV-8800
(2)McDonalds
(3)FL Studio

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
HA! dp I think you're right! That would explain the whole mystery, makes perfect sense to me now...check it out...they won't land because they don't feel their Macs are reliable so they just fly around. Crop field formations are from aliens that crashed and survived long enough to warn other aliens about them damn Macs. I heard that 30% of the craters in the moon are by meteors and the other 70% were from alien shipwrecks! Ever seen the face print on Mars? That was an alien trying to navigate while using a Mac, he crashed head first! dp, you are a genius!

[URL="

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I think that face looks like finder! I think you are correct!

finder.png

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
^roflmao

No pun intended...

Yes, I am a Christian, yes I believe in Christ but the difference is that Christ walked along with man. He didn't "alienate" (lol) himself from man.

There is no physical evidence he ever did, its a belief system based as much on "faith" as the possibility of aliens. But yet you believe so freely.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
There is no physical evidence he ever did, its a belief system based as much on "faith" as the possibility of aliens. But yet you believe so freely.

The Bible is physical evidence, its a combination of 66 different books written by 40 different authors all put together to make 1 big book of the accounts and life of Christ. The "faith" part doesn't refer to whether he existed or not, it refers to a requirement needed to make it in to heaven. Sadly...there's a ton of evidence of his existence but a lot of influential people of today deem it "questionable"... funny thing is, even that was foretold in the bible.

The Bible is physical evidence, its a combination of 66 different books written by 40 different authors all put together to make 1 big book of the accounts and life of Christ. The "faith" part doesn't refer to whether he existed or not, it refers to a requirement needed to make it in to heaven. Sadly...there's a ton of evidence of his existence but a lot of influential people of today deem it "questionable"... funny thing is, even that was foretold in the bible.

The original books of the bible only make reference to the coming of a christ.
The story of christ and all thing christian come from the new testament.
There were many stories accounting for the existence of El and Elohim(aliens), that created man, there are books of the bible called the apocrypha http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_apocrypha.
The stories didnt make the final cut of the bible(a book made by men from a collection of ancient myths and legends) because they had contradictions or spoke of gods in plural sense.
Religious scholars have found that many of the stories relating to jesus had previously been applied to other deities long before Jesus ever existed, they performed the same miracles had the same disciples, check out the story of Mithra(ancient religion going back to babylon and Sumeria), or Apollo, both born under a bright star, to a virgin mother, 3 kings/wise men, there are also at least 20 others, they share many similarities with Jesus like walking on water, and healing the sick.
By Gods own words(according to the story of moses and the 10 commandments) "Thou Shalt not worship idols", what is jesus if not an idol?
If books are what it takes to prove the existence of something then there are extensive books on the subject of UFO's and alien contact with mankind since the beginning of civilisation. Myths surrounding the Elohim and Atlantis. Even the bible itself talks of the Nephilim, the offspring of gods and man, which were giants and titans. "Men of renown" Nimrod who built the tower of babel is said to be one of these. I cant really go too much into it because religious discussion is banned on this forum and I have said too much already, so I will leave it at that.
But faith by definition is a belief in something that cannot be proven. Hence it taking faith. There is vast evidence to support the existence of aliens, and the bible supports it.
I believe in God, Im not an athiest, I ask no prophet to be my saviour or to save my soul, my worship is directed solely at the one creator of the universe and all things.
I believe in no "organised" religion, designed to control the masses, or forced on the world at the end of a sword. I dont believe in something used for political reasons since the fall of the roman empires military might.
Organised religions are religion that has been taken by men and used for their own gain, corrupting the very core of it. My God speaks to me from within, intuition used to decide whats right from whats wrong,(not true vs false, but good vs evil).
On that note Ill leave it there, but there is plenty food for thought when it comes to that subject.
Sorry fade for bringing religion into this but the point i was making was the basis of a belief in something without physical evidence.