Been Watching youtube and Damn been a hell of a lot of UFO activity past few months

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
yea, I cant believe I am saying this. But I am more apt to believe that it is a government conspiracy over real aliens. In fact I don't know if you read about it, but that is what area 51 proved to be. Just cold war stuff really.

But honestly at this point, I don't think these sightings are either. Probably some natural phenomena etc. I do believe there is probably life out there, but it is hard to speculate.

Area 51 and Mt Hermet from the bible are on the same latitude and longitudes just on different sides of the planet. Weird.

The Bible and other religious text prove that aliens exist. It's how things are construed from the actual writing

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@2Good - you've got too many misconceptions in there for me to even attempt to answer, so for the sake of the thread...I will say, I'm done with this part of it.

@DOX - the perception of a ghost is NOT Godly in societies eyes, I understand your point but societies definition of a ghost is different from the spiritual ghost of the bible. Even Webster explains the difference.

@2Good - you've got too many misconceptions in there for me to even attempt to answer, so for the sake of the thread...I will say, I'm done with this part of it.

@DOX - the perception of a ghost is NOT Godly in societies eyes, I understand your point but societies definition of a ghost is different from the spiritual ghost of the bible. Even Webster explains the difference.

i will keep it simple... the bible does not prove the existence of anything, that is not evidence Jesus really existed. The Harry Potter books dont prove the existence of Harry Potter. The only historical mention of Jesus is a single remark by Plato. The only physical evidence of Jesus' existence is the turin shroud, which was proven fake.
So the evidence for aliens and the evidence for ufo's is about the same.
My point is although this is true you believe whole heartedly in Jesus, yet mock aliens.
Why?

ps the hands on that logo you made are ill, Dope!!!

I gotta ask, how can you believe in god/ the holy spirit, and not believe in ghosts?

How can you believe in god and not believe these thing may exist?

Thats easy...beacause the bible says the Father the son and the holy spirit(the holy trinity), then says dont consult with spirits, which actually confirms their existence.
Catholic exorcism confirms their existence. But the bible says they are evil, fallen angels.
It is only modern science that deemed them to not exist.

UFOS IN ARTWORK... including religious art.

As for what are the crop circles trying to say.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KoR2t-iM9k"]‪The two most important crop circles ever. No joke‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

Notice the bold, I asked how YOU cant believe in ghosts (or earthly spirits)
when you believe in a holy spirit.

I also noticed your PS skills lately, dope work.

Actually Dac, hip me to the difference between ghosts and spiritual ghosts (Seriously)

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Thats easy...beacause the bible says the Father the son and the holy spirit(the holy trinity), then says dont consult with spirits, which actually confirms their existence.
Catholic exorcism confirms their existence. But the bible says they are evil, fallen angels.
It is only modern science that deemed them to not exist.

Exactly. Most religions include spirits, if you believe in a religion that means you must therefore believe in 1) Ghosts/Spirits (Which we are just getting a scientific grasp on) and 2) Theres alot we wont percieve from our senses for a good majority of the time (Like 2Good said earlier)

Edit: Maaad typos lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Area 51 and Mt Hermet from the bible are on the same latitude...

yo googled this and nothing came up, anbody care to fill me in?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Notice the bold, I asked how YOU cant believe in ghosts (or earthly spirits)
when you believe in a holy spirit.

I also noticed your PS skills lately, dope work.

Actually Dac, hip me to the difference between ghosts and spiritual ghosts (Seriously)

Actually I was responding in general to your quote of your question, I missed the original post so I didn't know that you were asking ME personally...but...ghosts are typically evil and tied with hauntings, or evil possessions. The Holy Spirit is tied to religious beliefs, nothing harmful or scary. It's referring to Jesus's Spirit as in the Trinity...Father, Son and Holy Spirit like 2G was saying...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
So you dont believe and you're saying they are evil? or you do believe and are saying they are Evil?

The tower of babel wasnt even barely 6 stories tall, not wowing alien tech there.
Additionally the Koran even mentions Jesus , so dude was around.

Did you know the body makes its own cannibus? Its true .

The Quran mentions Mary more times than the bible does, but the quran was written a few hundred years after the bible, im not entirely sure i think it was around 800 or 900 ad EDIT:between 610 and 632AD. Some scholars have said it to be Mohammed's translation of books of the THE BIBLE, due to many similarities, so yeah of course it mentions Jesus.

members online