ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Word. Dope interview "my dude".

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
That some nice marketing right there!

One question about the studio setup, why did you put the two alesis monitors so close together?

Kinda hard panning things and all, when they right beside each other?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
That some nice marketing right there!

One question about the studio setup, why did you put the two alesis monitors so close together?

Kinda hard panning things and all, when they right beside each other?

Cuz i didnt have stands at the time. theyre separated now on both sides of the desk.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
T

The Bastard

laughin my ass off at the pic of clev with the wireless bluetooth cellphone earpiece, thats not gangsta, but good interview

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
laughin my ass off at the pic of clev with the wireless bluetooth cellphone earpiece, thats not gangsta, but good interview

Lol, i forgot that shit was on my ear.

Nah im lying, i'm a fuckin cyborg kid.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Thanks to everybody who checked out the interview. And to those in the Tri-state area, make sure you come to Blaggards, 8 West 38th between 5th and 6th ave. The show will be nuts. Real Hip Hop. And make sure to tell em that you're there to see Benny BuKu at the door. They keepin tabs on everybody's guest list.

I'll probably be rockin a Yankees jersey, definitely be rockin a fitted Yankees cap. so if you're in the buildin....come holla at me. I look forward to meetin my illfam tonight. Get at me.

Easy,

BB