BuKu Interview

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
YOOO< BUKU fuckin KILLED shit last night!!!!! Most solid performance by far. I got video footage too and mad pics, I will be hookin those up tomorrow once I'm back home. Word up, you would never know that was Buku's first performance....ah yeah son.

6 6

First performance, shit. Handled like a pro. If I saw anyone with a mad future it would be BB. It wasnt just a show it was a performance. Hearing "Buku Talk" performed was an experience Id like some more of. Its a shame Im all the way over here, I would love to see it live. Props all day, what more can I say?

he ain't 21 yet,,,lol. Shit, if Fury could of got in,,,we would of had mad joints

Your mission if you choose to accept it is for the Illmuzik NY contingent to take over that spot.
This post will not self destruct, I want you all to read it.

ps couldnt fury wear a fake mustache just to get in or something?
cant anybody knock up a fake id for the man, thats just a harsh state of affairs to miss ya homies first show.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
he ain't 21 yet,,,lol. Shit, if Fury could of got in,,,we would of had mad joints

word? ... they didnt check ANYONES ID from what i was seein ... i dunno maybe i just got there at a diffrent time .. but they were like got 10 bux? aight ur in lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The footage looks DOPE. Very good performance, it's your first time on stage?? Either way that was good, the crowd was fuckin crazy it seems!

@Stress - yeah post your stuff man c'mon put the brew down and click upload!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i wuda stood there like a dick like COME ON SON IM 21 MAN
HOW U GONNA SAY IM NOT !!!....plz

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Your mission if you choose to accept it is for the Illmuzik NY contingent to take over that spot.
This post will not self destruct, I want you all to read it.

ps couldnt fury wear a fake mustache just to get in or something?
cant anybody knock up a fake id for the man, thats just a harsh state of affairs to miss ya homies first show.

the worst part wuz i right there in the city to that night...

the worst part wuz i right there in the city to that night...

It reminds me of my mates 21st birthday many moons ago, we booked 2 limo's that night, one for the girls and one for the guys, we got all the way there and the bouncer wouldnt let me in because a bb pellett fell out of my shoe when being searched and they thought it was hash, I was stuck outside all night. I can feel your pain, beleive me. lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Shit, Fury's 18th birthday was better than most nigga's 21st.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Shit, Fury's 18th birthday was better than most nigga's 21st.

lol word Buku knew the bouncer and got me in that strip club wit an ID that obviously wuznt me lol..im lookin at this nigga like sonn u want me to use ur ID and ur coming in with me how wud that work...20 minutes later im drunk and high wit a stripper askin me ur cute what do u like more titties or ass.....BOTH BITCH!!!!...if yall saw what first when on there u wud be dying laughin

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
First performance, shit. Handled like a pro. If I saw anyone with a mad future it would be BB. It wasnt just a show it was a performance. Hearing "Buku Talk" performed was an experience Id like some more of. Its a shame Im all the way over here, I would love to see it live. Props all day, what more can I say?

thanx 2...means alot. hey, find some promoters that wanna book some real hip hop....get em to cover my expenses and I'm there...real talk....BuKu Talk.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
word up....shit I don't even remeber it all that well.....so it must've been good...lol.

u dont remmember when u went up to that guy and pissed on his shoe kicked him in the chin poked his eye and made him call the cops??

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Yo Wuz good for my 21st birthday!!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.