BuKu Interview

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Shit, Fury's 18th birthday was better than most nigga's 21st.

word,,crazy night. "Her titties smell like saliva.." I thought I was ginna puke from laughin so hard,,,

lol word Buku knew the bouncer and got me in that strip club wit an ID that obviously wuznt me lol..im lookin at this nigga like sonn u want me to use ur ID and ur coming in with me how wud that work...20 minutes later im drunk and high wit a stripper askin me ur cute what do u like more titties or ass.....BOTH BITCH!!!!...if yall saw what first when on there u wud be dying laughin

his ID said "Dr. Martin Johnson, age 45" Picture of a white dude wit a Keith Hernandez mustache

word up....shit I don't even remeber it all that well.....so it must've been good...lol.

yeah son, the night ended at white Castle where you tried to start a fight wit some kids who looked like they were out of a Gap commercial. You ordered and then they started to order and you all came back the window like, "Nigga I want some french fries!" LMAO!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lmao....I remember that now...vaguely......fuck em.....

we went to white castle??...god damn i dont remmember shyt...and that fat lady put a toe nail in Stress's onion rings and we saw a hang nail hangin out his front teeth now i remmember