Votes: 9 13.4%
  • F**k You! I don't need that S**t

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I play the keys on all my tracks. I'm not all that tight so a fair amount of editing is required. But still. I can make my way around

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I play Guitar, Piano/keyboard, and Drums. Out of the three I'm am pretty good on the guitar, my piano skills i would say i'm still learning....like different chord progressions and with the drums i'm not great but I played for a church for awhile...lol......it was a bunch of old people singing hymns and a hip hop drumline....the lady on the organ was tight though.....Good Times. I try to make all my own melodies when i'm makin a beat, but if im stuck, then I'll sample something then compose something over that........sometimes i'll put enough over it that i take the sample out and it becomes its own creation...anyways to those of you who do take the time to master an instrument, i give you alotta respect cuz that shit takes dedication.....

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i was the best trumpet player in school back in the day before i ever gave a thought to creating my own music. i'd really like to get back into it now because i think my beats would improve 10000%. i just can't afford one at the moment.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i was the best trumpet player in school back in the day before i ever gave a thought to creating my own music. i'd really like to get back into it now because i think my beats would improve 10000%. i just can't afford one at the moment.

I wish I could play trumpet...
And a guitar with wah pedal, and a bass guitar...
Damn, I wish:D

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
San Francisco Conservatory of Music studying piano and music theory for a good 7 years, that stuff was intense but not really necessary. was mostly sight reading, expression, terms, scales, progressions, performances, but not too much soul and improvisation which is why i stopped. messed with the drums for a couple years, and since i've moved out i'm stuck with nothing.

thaprecepta

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i have mastered the drumming technique but not set application... imma good enough on set to take most of the people you ll meet at rock concerts tho... i wanna be at questloves level but my band class is full of chode fucks cuz marching band is for queers so i quit that shit dont need it in my life

members online