c'mon Nardo was banned too fast

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Everybody knows that some newbies need breaking. He didn't even get a chance to get broke and got banned. There's not even a trance of him left. Ado caught more wrath than he did and wasn't banned. No offense Ado.

R.I.P Nardo

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaaaa!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Who the fuck is nardo?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
classic said:
Who cares if he is banned, if the cat really wants to be a part he will just change his name and come back the right way.

class....
I thought when youre banned, youre IP gets banned.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Who the fuck is nardo?

Someone banned on thier 3rd post. That's about all I can tell you.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Kevin A said:
Someone banned on thier 3rd post. That's about all I can tell you.
Are you serious?!? What the fuck can you say on your 3rd post to get banned? Lol.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe

When you did that 1st post with the Question marks then followed it up with "right?" that was funny, I laugh out loud on that one.
They deleted all those threads though, no trance on the real.

T

The Bastard

cleverwon said:
Are you serious?!? What the fuck can you say on your 3rd post to get banned? Lol.
he musta said some wack shit like ''cmon you samplers why dont you try creating your own music'' or ''how do i make beats like lil john''

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Correction he had 25 post apparently, there is one trace of him and the confusion of his communication others percieved in the thread https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9987&page=1 where he sez "THE PORK CHOP SLAY CATS IN THE NATI 3 TO 4 TIMES A DAY OR NITE WHEN EVER NITELINE CAME HERE THEY DIDNT HAVE A CLUE IT WAS THIS HOT IN THE O.H 10 THE BOYZ STOP YA HERE EVERY OTHER DAY SOME TIMES MORE"

You had to try harder than normal to understand. And typing in all caps too didn't make things easier. I did not get a chance to hear his music, I wondered what it would sound like just cause of how he talked. Deep sub-culture.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
e.porter said:
hahaha that link is already dead.

Yeah, you're right. He must have made someone angry...or did I make someone angry?
Anyways, I was trying to make the point that he was not saying much, just racking up posts. Can the thread be deleted?

Ctrl

Status
Not open for further replies.