c'mon Nardo was banned too fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
He had more than 3 posts and he was obviously just being an ass, not reading and respecting the rules. Him and Cold Truth exchanged PM's but he still didn't listen. What pissed me off was the fact that he was PM'ing random members and bothering them. That's just not cool and besides, nothing he posted made any sense! Anyway, it's done.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Fade said:
He had more than 3 posts and he was obviously just being an ass, not reading and respecting the rules. Him and Cold Truth exchanged PM's but he still didn't listen. What pissed me off was the fact that he was PM'ing random members and bothering them. That's just not cool and besides, nothing he posted made any sense! Anyway, it's done.

***The Godfather theme starts,,,***

"Nahdo sleeps wit duh Fishes now,,,"

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
who gives a fuck about nardo. Fade kill this thread. This aint going nowhere. Lets get back to making beats. :shoot:

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
not all of us in Ohio are as silly as Nardo was...

"THE PORK CHOP SLAY CATS IN THE NATI 3 TO 4 TIMES A DAY OR NITE WHEN EVER NITELINE CAME HERE THEY DIDNT HAVE A CLUE IT WAS THIS HOT IN THE O.H 10 THE BOYZ STOP YA HERE EVERY OTHER DAY SOME TIMES MORE"

translation=the Police kills people 3 or 4 times a day or nite. Dateline came to our fair city and didnt know it was this crazy.the police stop people everyday some times every hour. thank you

thats what he ment to say....lol

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i got the same PM as Class... talkin about i shouldnt test a vet (veteran?)....

the guy was kinda wierd though, made some strange posts.

sAfE.

The-Shadow

Ego Sum Vox Manus Deus
ill o.g.
Goin4Broke said:
not all of us in Ohio are as silly as Nardo was...

"THE PORK CHOP SLAY CATS IN THE NATI 3 TO 4 TIMES A DAY OR NITE WHEN EVER NITELINE CAME HERE THEY DIDNT HAVE A CLUE IT WAS THIS HOT IN THE O.H 10 THE BOYZ STOP YA HERE EVERY OTHER DAY SOME TIMES MORE"

translation=the Police kills people 3 or 4 times a day or nite. Dateline came to our fair city and didnt know it was this crazy.the police stop people everyday some times every hour. thank you

thats what he ment to say....lol

Jesus, is that what he meant?

Looks like Narco could benefit from some ESL classes. (English as a Second Language).

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
first off, i banned this dude.

second, it was far from "too quick" the guy was doing nothing but posting wierd ramblings and your basic "should you sample or not" ",pc vs fruitly loops" etc threads, emailing me telling me "1 on 1 battles, i know you can make it so" and then pm'ing ither members with wierd things...

and you are tellin me that we should let this guy continue to clutter our forums and inboxes? no dice, chino.

not a chance. and, i did give him some leeway and it went nowhere quick, soooooooooo yeah i banned him.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
cleverwon said:
Who the fuck is nardo?

hahaha thats what I was thinking

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:

second, it was far from "too quick" the guy was doing nothing but posting wierd ramblings and your basic "should you sample or not" ",pc vs fruitly loops" etc threads, emailing me telling me "1 on 1 battles, i know you can make it so" and then pm'ing ither members with wierd things...

and you are tellin me that we should let this guy continue to clutter our forums and inboxes? no dice, chino.

not a chance. and, i did give him some leeway and it went nowhere quick, soooooooooo yeah i banned him.
you banished him to the black hole.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
besides, a that name itself was just cause for banning him.

haha absolutely

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
You have to admit the thread about using the same drum samples over and over again was funny, for those who saw it.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Lol He Confused me More then Trying to Understand a Drunk Newfy I dont get why people talk like that online anways Damn makes you Think some Grew up in a Cave

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Oh Yeah, Nardo!

That kid was strange.

-Roy

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Cold Truth said:

second, it was far from "too quick" the guy was doing nothing but posting wierd ramblings and your basic "should you sample or not" ",PC vs FRUITYLOOPS" etc threads, emailing me telling me "1 on 1 battles, i know you can make it so" and then pm'ing ither members with wierd things... QUOTE]

ha ha PC VS FRUITYLOOPS, what tha f*)(* was he on?

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
aaw, i got a PM from Nardo where he told me not to fuck wit him and that he wanted to rumble. Too bad I deleted it, it was good comic relief :p

Status
Not open for further replies.