c'mon Nardo was banned too fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Nardo is probably watching us all talk shit about him and assembling some kind of internet hacker army to invade the forum... or maybe not. he could actually be reading this though.

sAfE.

M

Main St Soul

i saw this dude at the scribble jam with hi tek, brother ali ,murs,dj dibbs,king solomon,glue and some cats named the animal crackers 5 dj maken ther own beats with the 1200's was his djs, i dont know what he did up here but the show they did was dope and the beat cd he passed to one of are mc was hot we payed for 3 cuts all iam sayen iz us mid west cats stay down.. Main St Soul the movement is here keep your hi-beams up//all from jah to ya

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
damn dude was from the nati what the fuck he made us look stupid as hell,

but i been tryin to go to scribble jam for the longest, sucks my school starts in aug and it is in september

M

Main St Soul

Main St Soul said:
i saw this dude at the scribble jam with hi tek, brother ali ,murs,dj dibbs,king solomon,glue and some cats named the animal crackers 5 dj maken ther own beats with the 1200's was his djs, i dont know what he did up here but the show they did was dope and the beat cd he passed to one of are mc was hot we payed for 3 cuts all iam sayen iz us mid west cats stay down.. Main St Soul the movement is here keep your hi-beams up//all from jah to ya
the mid west must stay down let the music do the talken

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
R.I.P Nardo Hope you do well hommie.

M

Main St Soul

Kevin A said:
R.I.P Nardo Hope you do well hommie.
[The Lions of Jah walk the jungles] the mid west will stand 4 one soul we will rep up . Main St Soul the movement 15 Lions on the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.