dopest "mpc style" drum software right here

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
well, thats the thing after 17 years of working with hardware...you're look at the obvious features that should be there, then you read the manual. Manuals are valuable, but damn, back in the day they wrote some shitty ass manuals...but just read them anyway

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
^^^ its really simple, click a pad, select a sample... what's really good about RM is the engine, it sounds really good. You dont need to use the synthesis anyway, i know its good but that's because i used it for house/hardcore tracks aswell so hiphopheads shouldnt bother much about the modulation matrix etc unless a. you have experience and b. like madvillianous kinda productions hehe.

AHDR ? What happened to sustain ? lol

no doubt! trust me, I want to check it out...I like to get into all that stuff. But I think what was missing from the options is something simple like Poise for those that don't want to be bothered with all the extras.

There are times I feel like a tweak head and times I don't lol. Sometimes I just want to load up and bang out. And with all the questions I get about drum samplers...I knew this one would be a hit with tons of folks :)

I guess hold can be used in place of sustain ASDR = AHDR :)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Poise is already available cracked...LOL...

Unreal....Guess I'll just get it instead of paying for it....Hahahaha

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
^ Word...pro audio FTW!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Correction...it's......

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
stolen and free aren't the same to me.

there are free softwares and programs out there, that were intended to be free

then there is stolen software....

that's the difference to me

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Right right.....
I mean I know your position, but like if someone were to break in my house and take my tv, then they have a free tv..albeit stolen.
haha hell joe your the one who got me payin for sounds again...but they have a point.

Cats should support though and come up off the 50.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Cats should do a lot of things...And I've contributed to the places where I get this software from......

Integrity lies in the music I create, not what I use to create it.......

People have their opinions......

Hey..at least I bought my mbox...LOL

Also...some of these people purchase software then share it with others....yes there are people out there that do that....is it wrong to do that?

I mean...shit....that means that if you buy an album...you can't burn it for your friends...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Well..then when people sell vinyl back to stores to be sold again is illegal?

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Just think of it as a demo that never expires .... The only program I ever paid for was Protools .... I got tons of programs .... Funk It !!!! .... Everything is over priced anyway .... Poise is only worth $15 at most ...